• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Tier 0 matches still banned? If not... Featherine takes on the God of Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason is correct, if I remember correctly, and for the record, I personally think that Featherine stomps due to a vastly superior hierarchy of power.

ohmygod Ant-senpai noticed me I see. OwO But why aren't they considered notable?

I'm just a wiki organiser. That is not particularly impressive.

Anyway, because even though we can sometimes make educated guesses regarding their comparative power levels, it isn't possible to make their matchup results at all reliable, since we do not properly understand the nature of the participants.

well

i'd say toaa since he represents actual real life people

and im just not seeing a fictional character beating a real human being aspecialy the writers

but since they are both teir 0 i'd say it amount to nothing

From what I read previously (before tier high 1-A and tier 0 merger), Featherine was previously Tier high 1-A and The Creator was Tier 0.

If The Creator is on par with TOAA (or just slightly better than TOAA), how is Featherine (who is one tier below The Creator before the merger) stronger than TOAA? Remember the tier gaps among tier 2 and 1 and also tier 1 and tier 0 are drastic.

Not even saying TOAA represents actual real life people like sir sun man says.

Featherine is "the writer of Umineko", so if TOAA represents the writers from Marvel, they're pretty much on par with each other. And I think there were people saying that some High 1-As seemed stronger than some 0s from other verses and that was one of the reasons why Tier High 1-A got merged with Tier 0. The only thing that made Tier 0 become what it is was the absolute lack of flaws that it required, but Meruem is a 7-B with "No Notable Weaknesses" if you get what I mean. A character not being restricted by anything else in-verse doesn't mean they'll be above people who have restrictions in other verses.

DarkNeon1994 said:
Featherine: "Hey TOAA, can you create a stone so heavy that it cannot lift it?"

TOAA: "Oh shiet! The omnipotence paradox!
TOAA: Easy. (Creates a stone so heavy it flies towards Featherine and kills her) It cannot lift by itself, but I can lift it to kill you lol

TOAA meets the bare minimum requirements for tier 0. Featherine vastly exceeds those requirements.

Featherine stomps.

P.S. I think that the title for "strongest fictional character ever" goes to either Azathoth or The Creator. But that's something for another time, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back