• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are there any rules on making pages for a collection of abilities?

SeijiSetto

VS Battles
Calculation Group
See title. One ability (in-verse) that grants multiple different abilities on wiki pages.
Think like the [X] Physiology pages, except not for physiology, but a technique.
I want to make one but I just wanted to know before I went ahead.

Should be fine, Umineko has a Truths page. Probably should still fit the criteria of making a verse specific power though

See title. One ability (in-verse) that grants multiple different abilities on wiki pages.
Think like the [X] Physiology pages, except not for physiology, but a technique.
I want to make one but I just wanted to know before I went ahead.
See the rules here regarding the formatting and policies:
Regarding Verse-specific Powers and Abilities, keep in mind that these pages should only be made when at least 5 characters in total possess the relevant ability or a resistance to it, while also being indexed with them in this wiki, and said ability includes at least 10 other powers and abilities, in order to avoid redundant repetitions in character profiles. The required number of powers and abilities for qualifying can be lowered to 5 for cases that require particularly large explanations for their powers and abilities, without bloating with information unrelated to our purposes. Some examples: Puella Magi Physiology, Nen, Haki, Sword Logic.
  • Verse-specific powers and abilities that have several subtypes for certain kinds of characters should only have them if the power as a whole is related enough to them, as such it is inappropriate to merge several verse-specific powers and abilities into a single page if separate pages would be a better alternative, especially if this is being done to bloat a page in content to qualify.
  • Before creating this type of page, please make sure to have its addition accepted in a thread in our Content Revisions forum. This is because verse-specific powers and abilities often tend to be controversial and they should be scrutinized by our staff and community before being published.

See the rules here regarding the formatting and policies:
the ability in question is used by... 7 people off the top of my head and i can think of 9 P&As for it but there might be more i'm forgetting.
thanks anyway, i'll make a sandbox and make a CRT for it.

the ability in question is used by... 7 people off the top of my head and i can think of 9 P&As for it but there might be more i'm forgetting.
thanks anyway, i'll make a sandbox and make a CRT for it.
No problems. I am glad that I helped with this matter.

Back