• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Pokemon TCG Statements/Feats or things like that acceptable ?

I found out something interisting in the Pokemon TCG cards about Arceus and i would be happy to show. But i need to know if these things are acceptable before i begin to show. So are they acceptable or not ?

I'd like to hear it. TBH I was searching myself. I still have to think about whether we should accept it or not.

Only things I already knew. Internet was too slow, and I got lazy and gave up. I do wonder what Chris found though.

The real cal howard said:
I'd like to hear it. TBH I was searching myself. I still have to think about whether we should accept it or not.
Than we should wait until this gets aproval. I am waiting for Antvasima's opinion on this as well as some other adminastrators

I think that it would be fine as tertiary information, behind the games and the anime/manga.

Veary well, but because this is TCG and i have no expiriance with these things as i never played Card Games, i am going to let the opinions to VS Battles as i am still thinking if things from the TCG can be considerd, i mean that's why i asked if these are acceptable in the first place.

ArceusLVXDPPromo53
ArceusLVXArceus94
Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus_LV.X_(Arceus_94) As you can see here in these 2 Cards, Arceus is Omniscient. This actually does make sense as he Created the entire Multiverse and all the Concepts including the concept of Knowlage. I think it's great that he has this abilaty, but i feel like he should be Nigh-Omniscient instead as he loses some Power when his Plates are not with him. This is however what i can see from this, now i'm leaving VS Battles to discuss this

A description would be hard-pressed enough, but a name of an Poke-Body that doesn't exist in main or secondary canon?

Sorry, but I doubt it would be accepted on that premise.

Speaking of spin off abilities someone should make a thread concerning the Conquest Abilities. I brought it up once but it just died off.

SomebodyData said:
A description would be hard-pressed enough, but a name of an Poke-Body that doesn't exist in main or secondary canon?

Sorry, but I doubt it would be accepted on that premise.
But the main canon did say he created Everything including the concept of knowlage, and omniscint couldn't be an Arceus ability in the main Games because of Gameplay limitations. Also in the Spin off Pokemon Conquest where it is in another canon Universe, it was reveald he is Nigh-Omnipotent because of the "Omnipotent" abilaty, but forget what i just said as Omnipotence isn't accepted here.

Anyway after all this i belive Nigh-Omniscient must be accepted as Arceus's abilaty but only because the Plates can limit him if he somehow loses some

GameHearo266 said:
Speaking of spin off abilities someone should make a thread concerning the Conquest Abilities. I brought it up once but it just died off.
That must be because Arceus has the abilaty "Omnipotent". And anything that is Omnipotence is not accepted here, sorry.

I wasn't referring to Arceus's Omnipotent. I was referring to the other Conquest Abilities that we've ignored for whatever reason such as Rayquaza's Nomad or Dialga's Tenacity.

GameHearo266 said:
I wasn't referring to Arceus's Omnipotent. I was referring to the other Conquest Abilities that we've ignored for whatever reason such as Rayquaza's Nomad or Dialga's Tenacity.
Well that i'm not sure, the abilatys in the game do diferent things from Gameplay to Lore. Witch of the 2 were you basing on and what do they do ?

I need to alert VS Battles about this: Some of the creators that created Pokemon Conquest are also creators that create the Core Pokemon Games, it's all in the Credits. So the case about diferent writers/developers like the animated series (witch i'm still extreamely angry because Arceus being damaged by a meteor PIS) doesn't happen here in the Games as far as we see.

Back