• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marble Phantasm lets her reality warp through probability manipulation. She can do whatever she wants as long as it is within the scope of her imagination and nature. Pretty sure she can even time stop before atomizing with blades of sun light.

5-B Arc=Bloodlusted Arc and she will instantly kill Kaguya with marble phantasm.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Marble Phantasm lets her reality warp through probability manipulation. She can do whatever she wants as long as it is within the scope of her imagination and nature. Pretty sure she can even time stop before atomizing with blades of sun light.
5-B Arc=Bloodlusted Arc and she will instantly kill Kaguya with marble phantasm.

Even if she can somehow kill Kaguya, she will be trapped in her dimension, making this inconclusive.

@TheFinalOrder

She can manipulate the environment to achieve anything within the realm of possibility, so yes.

As Rep said, flight should not be a major issue for her.

Getting votes now, believe it's:

Kaguya: 3 (Meosos, ShrekAlmighty, Janes)

Arcueid: 3 (Reppuzan, Ramesses, LukeSky)

If I missed your vote, let me know and I'll update.

John985 said:
Isn't this fight been done already, and it was considered stomp. About the dimension tingy, isn't those things look like RM?
^This. being BFR'd to different dimension shouldn't bea new thing for Arcueid. one, because she was some sort of executioner for Dead Apostles or even True Ancestors before Roa 'corrupted' her into tasting blood (which make her addicted to it), and any Dead Apostle worth their salt usually have some sort of Reality Marble.

Reality marble is a pocket dimension cut off from the World. RM possessor can BFR enemy to be inside his\her RM, where he/she rule inside. one notable Reality marble is UBW, a world/pocket dimension of infinite blades possessed by Shirou.

anyway, Arcueid (if I remember the manga right), can easily kill the very same Dead Apostles who might possess such BFR'ing capabilities.

so no, Arc isn't completely defenseless against BFR. as for 'how?' well, Marble Phantasm is probability manipulation, it can summon a freaking castle from the future. maybe Arcueid can just edit probability to make 'chance of Arc getting BFR'd' to become zero,

Reality Marbles aren't completely cut off from the world, they overwrite the world around them, which eventually crushes them and reinstates itself. Arcueid can just shatter them like she can do with White Len's dream thing by calling on the World for backup.

Kaguya's are different.

Promestein said:
Reality Marbles aren't completely cut off from the world, they overwrite the world around them, which eventually crushes them and reinstates itself. Arcueid can just shatter them like she can do with White Len's dream thing by calling on the World for backup.
Kaguya's are different.
that so. then I it seems Arc indeed cannot defend against Kaguya short of speedblitz her using marble phantasm. or by application of Second Magic, if she can do it that is.

Bump and vote update

Kaguya: 3 (Meosos, ShrekAlmighty, Janes)

Arcueid: 5 (Reppuzan, Ramesses, LukeSky, SchroKatze, ZackMoon)

Promestein said:

Kaguya's are different.
[Out of Topic]

This sounds really close to a Briah.

SchroKatze said:
[Out of Topic]

This sounds really close to a Briah.

yep. the difference is The World/Gaia/Mother Earth also has her own Briah to overpower tiny humans' Briahs. and considering its 'Briah' of a freaking planet... well, you could say human RM users are doomed from the start...

Kaguya has advantage over Arcuied outside Earth, it's unlikely her Reality Marble could have worked on another planet, and IIRC Arcueid get her power boost from Earth / Gaia right?? Transporting her into another Dimension (might be just another planet but still obviously far from Earth) will severely weakened her potential, thus IMO she will no longer possess 5-B AP and Durability --> Arc lose

@Skylietz

Nope, that just cuts off her backup from the planet.

It just means that Arcueid won't have her "I have all of your stats + 1" ability.

Her lack of concept of death (durability 5B / immortality) also came from the planet. (IIRC Shiki cuts it off on one of the Tsukihime route, thus revealing her 'lines' of Death)

With no Moon Drop, no +1 enemy stats feat, and no Planet-level-durability on Kaguya's dimension, which will leave her at Island Level and possibly Continental level at most, yeah, Kaguya take this, even if RM works on her dimension, it still at Moon level, I think it's unlikely for her to 'transforms" into Archetype Earth (manifesting full power) without Earth's backup

[Out of Topic] it's another story if this is Kaguya VS ORT, Crystal Valley will overwrite its surrounding into Mercury-like environment, regardless of the Planet [OOT ends]

If Amenominaka is restricted (thus will fight only on Earth), Kaguya still have a chance with ETSB if Arcueid unable to kill / seal her fast enough, but in most cases, Arcuied get the upper hand with Gaia's backup, talking about Solar system level lol.

@Reppuzan

If Kaguya teleports them to one of her own worlds which is highly in character for her, how do you see the match going if Arcueid won't have her ability you stated?

I still think it's a hax stomp if she has her reality warping still.

Okay, the first thing does in a fight is teleport someone to another dimension. Since everything else seems to already have been mentioned, Id just like to point out that Kaguya is able to erase an at least planetary sized Pocket dimension as well as create them. So, my vote for Kaguya for ETSB exploding Amenomisaka TP kill.

I think you guys are ignoring Ramesses.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Arcueid time stomps or freezes space before she creates blades of light to cut molecular bonds to destroy Kaguya before she can trap her in her dimensions.

Not really. Kaguya should have massive amounts of Regenerationn and immortality and be able to regenerate even from a bodyless state, like all Bijuu. as long as Kaguya doesn't get her concept erased, paradoxed or Chibaku tenseid, I do not really see Arcueid defeating her permanently.

Yeah but can she kill Kaguya? Or survive in a colapsed Dimension? I mean, Kaguya was pretty much about to blow up her entire Dimension. That Timespace would have just been GONE.

Well, if she can? Than this entire discussion was not worth the time because none coulkd ever kill the other.

Reppuzan said:
@Galaxian

Marble Phantasm doesn't exactly ignore durability, but it does allow her to tear apart things she wouldn't be able to otherwise. For instance, at the end of Arcueid's route, she goes to confront Roa alone despite being drastically weakened from being cut apart by Shiki at the beginning of the story (her 9-B tab). Her "shaving down to their ankles" feat, occurred while in this state despite Roa having reached the peak of his power by redirecting all of the magical energy in the city towards him.
Even her 9-b tab can one shot her.

it was stated that Kaguya cannot be killed, if she can be killed NaruSasuKakashi would just fused their most powerful jutsus and killed her with sheer power

and even Kakashis dimensional cutter (higher tier than molecular slasher) still wont allowed him to kill her with either Kamui Raikiri or the huge kamui shuriken

@Skylietz

Bullshit.

I'm sorry, that is complete and utter bullshit.

Kaguya is only unkillable in her own verse. She hasn't faced someone with comparable hax to her in any way nor does she have the Regenerationn to stay alive against a serious Arcueid.

There's no way Kaguya is even going to touch Arcueid given the latter's probability manipulation. In addition, Kakashi only cut off Kaguya's arm. If he cut off her head it would be a different story.

@Reppu

What? Kaguya is just as unkillable as the Bijuu are and these things will never die. They are absolutely immortal. Like I said, the only thing able to kill Kaguya is to erase her. She is just a giant mass of energy and sooner or later she will reform as long as she is not absuletly erased of her universe and maybe even then not, considering how much of her chakra floats around her pocketdimensions.

Look the Bijuu up: "Resurrection". She will just come back every time she is killed. That's why she had to be sealed. And from what I can look up on the Wiki, Arc has nothing to put her down permanently while Arc I have yet to see anything proving Arc could survive in a nonexistent space.

There's no indication thst Kaguya is unkillable. I already spent months debunking Kaguya's regen. If Bijuu energy made you unkillable then Hagoromo would have never died.

In addition Arcueid has total dominion over everything that's natural. Natural energy is useless against her and TSBs will just get deconstructed back into their component elements.

Kaguya's ever been obliterated before nor has she had an entire moon dropped on her to turn her into s blood smear.

Arcueid can also tear open portals in space to go back to Earth anyways.

Really? You think Kaguya cannot Regen when the beings made our of her parts can? When she is so far more powerful than them? Not to say, If she could be killed, the Six Paths Sage would have done it. But you cannot kill her.

And Hagoromo only died because he is half human. He died from old age, not because he could no longer regen.

@Hellergott

It isn't on her profile so it doesn't count until it does. Make a Content Revision Thread for it. Not arguing this here.

Hagoromo was weaker than Kaguya and so was his brother.

If you want to use that argument, I can also point out that Arcueid lacks a concept of death at night, which she can bring about through Marble Phantasm.

@Reppuzan

If that's the case, close this thread. It's a hax stomp and shouldn't be added. And iirc, the concept of spirits traveling back to the real world is a thing in Naruto, but I digress. It's a hax stomp.

@TheFinalOrder

None of the spirits have demonstrated the ability to do so of their own volition aside from Obito because "lol Kamui" and none of them have shown the ability to fight as a spirit. I extensively debunked that as well.

Reppuzan said:
@TheFinalOrder

None of the spirits have demonstrated the ability to do so of their own volition aside from Obito because "lol Kamui" and none of them have shown the ability to fight as a spirit. I extensively debunked that as well.
  • Obito states chakra connects the two and travels between the two using a interdimension space-time jutsu, as a spirit.
  • Kaguya has the same ability. This shouldn't be argued.
  • Spirits have stated and shown using Jutsu. Such as Hagoromo and the past Gokage from other villages.
  • Kishimoto has shown spirits existing as chakra in the world and chakra can interact with physical matter.
So far, nothing besides soul destroying is "killing" Kaguya. This is based solely on mechanics in Naruto. So...I don't see your argument having any substance to it. But none of this matters as Kaguya gets hax stomped either way.

@TFO

She never uses it and never will use it. It shouldn't be argued.

Hagoromo summoned them, big difference. He's the Sage of Six Paths, big difference.

There's no indication that soul destruction is the only way to kill Kaguya because she was never rendered a spirit. You're leaping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence when she's completely and utterly lacking in feats to corroborate your argument.

On the other hand, Arcueid does have Low-Godly Regen since she manufactured an entirely new body for herself after her previous one was rendered inoperable after Shiki cut her lines of death during the day.

Reppuzan said:
@Skylietz
Bullshit.

I'm sorry, that is complete and utter bullshit.

Kaguya is only unkillable in her own verse. She hasn't faced someone with comparable hax to her in any way nor does she have the Regenerationn to stay alive against a serious Arcueid.

There's no way Kaguya is even going to touch Arcueid given the latter's probability manipulation. In addition, Kakashi only cut off Kaguya's arm. If he cut off her head it would be a different story.
Well, they way the Team 7 vs Kaguya were heavily implied to be not going as u said, there are a lot of ways to kill her if what you said is true, just aid Kakashi in aiming for headshot / decapitation with his dimensional attack, that's a lot easier to do than helping Sasu Naru touched her breast at once for sealing.

and Arcuied's lack concept of death only occurs when she's on Earth (+ night time) as I said before, she can't fake her surrounding with RM (on Amenominaka's dimensions), if her RM is on the level of ORT's Crystal Valley then Arc will most likely win.

Their immortality based on the verses

Arcuied: can be completely killed with Anti-World weapon, or temporarily killed with other methods (Mystic Eyes of Death Perception for example)

Kaguya: ??? ... resurrection like mentioned above is still possible IMHO even if her body is completely destroyed, and why even comparing half mortal Hagoromo with her, Hagoromo also never wished to be an immortal even if he can (risk of Shinju's / power corruption like he mentioned), and maybe the ultimate method to kill her for good is erasing all chakra on the planet, but that's would be an overcomplicated thing to do lol.

@Reppuzan

• Kaguya has never used Interdimensional Space-Time Jutsu? Is that what you're saying? Because....
  • Hagoromo (A spirit existing as chakra) summoned them (More spirits existing as chakra) to preform a summoning jutsu he had no chakra left to use. Hmm...call me crazy but, that is but 1 example of spirits using Jutsu, no?.
  • Um,I don't care what "terminology" you use. You get what i'm saying. "You destroy her body, she can come back as a spirit." And, no, it's not based on circumstantial Evidence, you're using that wrong by the way. Chakra connecting the two worlds is fact. Space-Time interdimensional jutsu allowing for travel between the two is fact. We have examples showing this in the verse. So, no, it's not wrong to say Kaguya can return as a spirit. It's baseless to say she cannot, thus your argument saying she cannot is baseless. As you said, if you disagree, you can make a Content revision because it shouldn't be debated here.
Also, you yourself has pointed out that Kaguya can't beat this character for specific hax reasons and Kaguya has no response to this characters offensive hax. Thus, it's a hax stomp.

Honestly this is turning into a clusterfuck where I'm arguing against everyone over revisions I debunked months ago.

Closing this because I'm too busy to deal with this crap right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back