• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all Arcueids not exactly from the moon but W/e. also Arcueid drops the moon leaving Kaguya homeless.

also doesn't Arcueid have a higher imortality type? she was able to survive getting cut up by the MEoDP

Hazerddex said:
first of all Arcueids not exactly from the moon but W/e. also Arcueid drops the moon leaving Kaguya homeless.
also doesn't Arcueid have a higher imortality type? she was able to survive getting cut up by the MEoDP
also Arcueid drops the moon leaving Kaguya homeless

Kaguya's switch dimension to evade the moon attack

Janes3433 said:
Hazerddex said:
also Arcueid drops the moon leaving Kaguya homeless
Kaguya's switch dimension to evade the moon attack
i did not say it would hit Kaguya just that it would leave her homeless

in any case if arcueid only planet level with moon drop.

Kaguya can switch dimension to evade the attack. thats why i give this win to Kaguya

Can Kaguya even do anything to Arcueid though?

@Dzhindzholia

I was told that she has everything (in her 7-A version) so I think it's everything aside from the non-corporeal thing.

@Burning Kaguya should still have her dimensional control for BFR. Plus, separating Arcueid can cut off her potential backup.

Full power Arcueid is always bloodlusted so I guess she uses her backup and one shots with Marble Phantasm by eviscerating her with the atmosphere or something.

I think so But Arcueid will probably one shot Kaguya with Marble Phantasm instantly anyway. She could theoretically atomize her or just evicerate her with vacuum blades.

Isn't this a Hax Stomp?

I don't know why People keep putting Kaguya against haxxed individuals.

Sure, she has hax, but it's not comparable.

I was goimg to say that kaguya wins, but I noticed that it isn't tje Houraisan.

Btw, Arcueid has way more hax, and how can Kaguya even kill her? Reactive Evolution would turn any chakra techinc useless over time and etc.

Also, Kaguya is a glass cannon.

SchroKatze said:
I was goimg to say that kaguya wins, but I noticed that it isn't tje Houraisan.
Btw, Arcueid has way more hax, and how can Kaguya even kill her? Reactive Evolution would turn any chakra techinc useless over time and etc.

Also, Kaguya is a glass cannon.
how is she a glass cannon.Kaguya lost because of sakura PIS fight

SchroKatze said:
As noted in her profile, his durability is inconsistent.
That's why I say that she is a glass cannon.
how is her durability inconsistent?

Naruto throwed 9 Sage Art Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken to kaguya and it did nothing

Those Rasenshurikens destroyed Madara's meteorites

Isn't this fight been done already, and it was considered stomp. About the dimension tingy, isn't those things look like RM?

If those dimension the same as reality marble, she can destory it quite easily. Just like what happend to TATARI.

@Galaxian

If that's her first move, possibly.

But as Ram said, Arc's first move when at full power and fully serious is to simply eviscerate her opponents with vacuum blades as she did to Roa, shaving her foes down to their ankles.

@Repp

Unfortunately, I don't know Naruto that well, but I hope someone who does in this thread can state whether or not it's a probable outcome.

Does Marble Phantasm ignore durability then? Because Kaguya should be able to tank a Moon Level attack with the stat on her profile.

@Galaxian

Marble Phantasm doesn't exactly ignore durability, but it does allow her to tear apart things she wouldn't be able to otherwise. For instance, at the end of Arcueid's route, she goes to confront Roa alone despite being drastically weakened from being cut apart by Shiki at the beginning of the story (her 9-B tab). Her "shaving down to their ankles" feat, occurred while in this state despite Roa having reached the peak of his power by redirecting all of the magical energy in the city towards him.

But the others probably know this scene better than I, since I haven't actually played the VN and only read the manga.

She can ignore durability with it since as long as it is within her imagination and the scope of nature she can do whatever she wants. She can summon the moon from the future and she could theoretically create vacuum blades that cuts molecular bonds.

I see, well this does seem like a stomp then if Kaguya has absolutely no way to stop it and it's a one shot she can't regenerate from.

Kaguya has the ability to instantly shift dimensions to those she created, though her using off bat is debatable. She did so on earth, but once in her dimension, she only did so as a means of defense and to get an advantage.

I suppose if the battle takes place on an earth like planet, there is enough basis to justify her shifting dimensions.

Arcueid does have teraformating abilities.. So she could probably make that dimension similar to earth too.. Didn't read naruto so I got no idea how that stuff works. Also arc can't create everything.. She can make natural events that got 0.0001% in it 100% but she can't make 0% into 100%..at least not at this level.. At her best it might be different as she created blades using light from the sun.. Also how resistant is kaguya to magic? Arc got her eyes that could seal kaguya movements

ZGhostWolf said:
Arcueid does have teraformating abilities.. So she could probably make that dimension similar to earth too.. Didn't read naruto so I got no idea how that stuff works. Also arc can't create everything.. She can make natural events that got 0.0001% in it 100% but she can't make 0% into 100%..at least not at this level.. At her best it might be different as she created blades using light from the sun.. Also how resistant is kaguya to magic? Arc got her eyes that could seal kaguya movements
Well, Kaguya can control her dimensions while not being in them. And it depends on the Magical Effect. Naruto doesn't have Magic.

Well, Kaguya can control her dimensions while not being in them. And it depends on the Magical Effect. Naruto doesn't have Magic.

Wait, WHAT? Are you saying, that you saying that Arucreid can't affect Kaguya with magic because Naruto doesn't have magic??? How is that connected to what we are discussing now???

As for who I vote, well Blut die Schwester: Blood Sisters: should make Kaguya weaker and with Marble Phantasm cut her with the atmosphere. And if she tries to move, she still has those Mystic Eyes of hers. So I think that Arucreid has this one.

My knowledge about Arcueid is limited, but what can she do against BFR ? If she has nothing Kaguya can win in an instant.

Even though she has no counter over it, she's going to die because of her marble phantasm. And that's her 9-b self.

Her Marvel Phantasm is 5-C. Kaguya has 5-C+ to 5-B dura and regen. I dont see how it can kill her, if she just teleports her into a different dimension and leaves. Instant win for Kaguya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back