• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him

Both starts at High 6-A but can use to their 5-C abilities whenever.

Rules:
Speed equalised.
Starting Distance: 20 meters
Battle Location: Goshu, Land of the Sun
Fight to the death.

Values:

Knuckles: 16.96 Exatons

Yosuga: 11.83 Exatons, up to 236.6 Exatons with Zetten

The moment Yosuga uses Zetten he completely transforms Knuckles into Uganda Knuckles

Then Uganda Knuckles spits and stomps

Also, Knuckles should be 169.6 Exatons with chaos energy as he should be comparable to Shadow who defeated the weird Black Arms OC character that I don´t remember

So it depends of who uses his power first, also, Knuckles Chaos energy is like using Kaio ken? For a limited time he becomes stronger? Or how it works?

It enhances his Dura, if that's what you're asking
I am asking if is only used in brief moments to attack or if is like an activated amp like Kaio Ken that boost stats

Because Yosuga with Zetten is stronger and I won´t count a Yosuga using Iron God of War using Zetten as he still has to use it in canon

Also, his amp in speed, it is known or is just "Knuckles fights evently, but if he uses chaos energy he blitz" ? Because then the match is clearly who uses the amp first

I am asking if is only used in brief moments to attack or if is like an activated amp like Kaio Ken that boost stats
No it's basically activated
Also, his amp in speed, it is known or is just "Knuckles fights evently, but if he uses chaos energy he blitz" ? Because then the match is clearly who uses the amp first
Unquantifiable, also the slower can't win via blitz anyway

Back