• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep, more Archie vs Game.

Base Knuckles vs Base Knuckles
Speed equalized
Battle takes place on Angel Island
SBA otherwise

Archie: 0
Game: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Game knuckles stomps hard, he severely upscales from 4 one shot gaps 4 times, archie knuckles goes meelee first, which will result in him getting fisted to deat with a flick

Game knuckles stomps hard, he severely upscales from 4 one shot gaps 4 times, archie knuckles goes meelee first, which will result in him getting fisted to deat with a flick
I'm starting to think that Archie only has an advantage in cosmology, because in hax and scaling they are almost empty.

And it will only get worse over the years(and when sonic gets immeasurable speed,game sonic will be the new fastest sonic)

Immortality (Type 3. Knuckles' injuries heal at such a rapid rate that they quickly disappear after mere moments have passed) and Regeneration (Low-Godly. With enough Chaos Energy, beings can regenerate using their life essence)

Here I come, rougher than Knuckles
The best of them, tougher than Knuckles
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my Knuckles
I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to chuckle
I break 'em down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles
Unlike Knuckles I'm independent since my first chuckle
First Knuckles, feel the Knuckles, than the Knuckle chuckle

That's correct, Archie is 1000x baseline Low 2-C due to Mammoth Mogul and his Chaos Emerald scaling increasing his power by that much.
Who scales to that level of 1000x Baseline Low 2-C? Because if Knuckles does, that would put him above Game Knuckles's AP by a good margin.

Also, doesn't Archie Knuckles have chaos hax?

Ok, I just tried posting a link to a soundcloud shitpost involving Unknown from M.E. but half the words are replaced with "Knuckles", but it seems the new censorship feature also blocks embedded URLs as well. ;-;

You can't fall under Low 2-C simply by being massively weaker than other Low 2-Cs, go to any Low 2-C on the matter.
But that would still mean:

Mammoth Mogul w/ Emerald = Baseline Low 2-C

Mammoth Mogul w/o Emerald = Significantly weaker than Baseline 2-C.

So Archie characters actually are weaker than the Video Game versions.

But that would still mean:

Mammoth Mogul w/ Emerald = Baseline Low 2-C

Mammoth Mogul w/o Emerald = Significantly weaker than Baseline 2-C.

So Archie characters actually are weaker than the Video Game versions.
No, because Knuckles can still crush Chaos Emeralds that can withstand a fight between two Pre-Great Harmony Supers (which are 1000x above Base) that cause a Zone to collapse and explode.

No, because Knuckles can still crush Chaos Emeralds that can withstand a fight between two Pre-Great Harmony Supers (which are 1000x above Base) that cause a Zone to collapse and explode.
wouldn't that be circular scaling by making knukles scale to his super form?

presuming we're talking modern era vs base, why are we talking abt chaos energy buffs when OP doesn't say Archie has that?

i mean, base x base would imply noone has any buffs, right?

You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my Knuckles

wouldn't that be circular scaling by making knukles scale to his super form?
No, because Super Forms get stronger after the Great Harmony and iirc there are some statements of the cast getting stronger as well. In fact, there's plans to make keys (but with how much focus I've been putting into the Games, fat chance that happens soon)

No, because Super Forms get stronger after the Great Harmony and iirc there are some statements of the cast getting stronger as well. In fact, there's plans to make keys (but with how much focus I've been putting into the Games, fat chance that happens soon)
yeah, but the feat of sonic smashing the emerald happens pre harmony

Back