• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Solaris vs Super Dimentio vs Arceus vs ZeedMillenniummon

Who would win? State the winner as #1, #2 for the character who dies last, #3 for the character who dies 2nd and #4 for the character that dies first. Like this:

The real cal howard:

Thank you for the reply.

I just checked the tiers of the 4 characters since I needed reassurance and Zeed is High 2-A. Archie Solaris is 2-A but Arceus is 2-B possibily higher maybe 2-A or higher. Super Dimentio is 2-B so I agree with you. Game Solaris is 2-C possibly 2-B so if I used Game Solaris instead he would be 3rd/4th while Arceus would be 2nd.

The real cal howard:

Thanks again.

If we want to get technical it would be safer to assume that Super Dimentio beats Game Solaris since 2-B > 2-C to 2-B. Even if Solaris was 2-B then Super Dimentio is a safer bet since Super Dimentio's stats are more consistent. Also since Solaris and Dialga are very close when it comes to power...Arceus is superior to Dialga so Arceus is a safer bet when fighting against Archie Solaris let alone Game Solaris.

The real cal howard said:
1: Zeed stomps

2/3: Tossup. Either Solaris through pure power or Arceus through his hax

4: Dimentio
Cal pretty much sums it up for me tbh Zeed is whole different level of hax comparing to these guys so yeah. Dimentio is at the bottom of the barrel here

TISSG7Redgrave:

I was told that Base Dimentio is Low 2-C to 2-C so I included Super Dimentio 2-B instead to make it fair.

The way I see it:

1st. Zeed

2nd. Arceus

3rd. Super Dimentio

4th. Game Solaris.

If we use Archie Solaris instead then Archie Solaris would be 3rd then Super Dimentio would be 4th.

actually no here is the case for me it's

1st Zeed

2/3/4 is sort of a toss up they are extremely haxful but Arceus maybe more while the other two are toss ups maybe more edge to dimentio via void? Idk

Archie Solaris would place second cause the AP is close to Zeed but his hax makes him win out

TISSG7Redgrave:

Good point.

But what if we used High 2-A Enerjak instead of Archie Solaris would he beat Zeed?

Well no because Zeed if unsealed has a HUGE variety of hax to take down Enerjak in his high 2-A albeit he is slightly weaker because of the possible hax>>>>AP

TISSG7Redgrave:

In this debate I was using high ends for 4 multiverse characters.

What other abilities of Zeed's is superior to Enerjak's so I can accept that Zeed technically beats Enerjak?

Enerjak is high end of the High 2-A and his profile abilities are not complete, actually most of the abilities for Archie Sonic verse are not complete

Darkness552 said:
Enerjak is high end of the High 2-A and his profile abilities are not complete, actually most of the abilities for Archie Sonic verse are not complete
Wait so that means a lot of the profiles in the archie are incomplete?

Back