• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archangels (Supernatural) visits Gensokyo (Touhou Project)

Archangels take a tour of Gensokyo to spread some havoc. Basically it's an incident.

Archangels consist of - Lucifer, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Jesse Turner alongside Balthazar with his armory for the heck of it.

Scenario 1) Archangels versus Gensokyo, no one knows who, and here they are.

Scenario 2) Archangels gets a day of prep time, Gensokyo gets an hour of prep time

Scenario 3) Speed Equalized to relativistic level. Not including FTL spellcards. In return Gensokyo has angel blades now.

Scenario 4) Same as above but no angel blades for Gensokyo. Instead Gensokyo may ask for the moon's help while Archangels has the assistance of every single supernatural and non-supernatural being in their home world

Let the war begin

Excuse my lack of Supernatural knowledge, but doesn't Yukari solos? I don't see anything that could save them from 2D BFR or being wished away from reality.

Can't Yama. Well maybe in Scenario 4.

One of them made a portable universe before and recreated the TV Series Hulk, so that might be hard for Yukari to do. The BFR I mean. But when did Yukari unlock the latter ability? I'm curious.

Just any combinason of manipulating truth and lie to make them false or reality and fiction. Also being able to create a small pocket dimension =\= being able to jump a dimension

Subjective Reality/Fantasy then?

Then again Jesse Turner could turn Yukari into an action figure/dakimakura with a thought too.

I guess so

Yukari blitzes in non-equalized scenario and has much much more experience in non-equalized scenario

I wonder... Is six-winged ahoge strong enough to deal with SN verse...

But... I think even mooks like Alice are tough fight for SN verse.

Back