• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arch-Enemy Tournament Match #2

Sequel to this.

Background:

Morioh had seen a lot. This is why they didn't question why a strange man in some sort of armor was giving angry glares to a man in a blue jacket who had yellow hair and a blue ponytail.

"I still hate you." Copen said.

"Can't we just get along..." Gunvolt thought to himself, knowing how useless it would be to say it aloud. He then heard a voice.

"Look over here!"

The voice came from a strange tiny green tank with a skull for a face. Gunvolt, clearly seeing it, ran away. But Copen was seemingly oblivious to it.

"Copen! Run away!"

"From what?" The Adept Slayer asked.

"Damn it!"

Gunvolt fired a bolt into the tank and electrified it. This caused it to suddenly explode. The explosion engulfed Copen, but he simply prevaded.

"Huh? Why did I just expend a bullit? Lola, what's going on?"

A small orb came out of the back of Copen's jacket. "Boss, I think we were hit by something!"

Before Copen could question how this happened, a man who looked like Prince walked up to them, with a man with strange hair walked up to them. He was joined by a man who also had very strange hair, but in a very differnet way.

"Wow, somebody's due to a trip to the barber..." Copen carelessly remarked.

"What. Did you. Just say..." The first man said, walking up to Copen. "ABOUT MY HAIR?!?!"

Gunvolt suddenly saw a pink and blue man come from the first person and try and punch Copen. Gunvolt fired a bolt at the thing's hand. The man stopped.

"Huh? You can see Crazy Diamond? Well, you must be one of the people we gotta fight. This guy with you?" The Stand user asked.

"Yep. Who are you two?"

"I'm Josuke. This guy over here says his name is Kosaku, but his name is actually..." Josuke trailed off, as if he suddenly decided not to say whatever he was going to say.

"So, your the inhuman scum that god decided to have us fight. Let's get this over with." Copen said.

"Inhuman, that's a bit harsh. Maybe that guy, but..."

Crazy Diamond then punched away a fireball fired by Copen.

"So, this is the invisible force I've heard so much about. Interesting."

Copen jumped backwards to where Gunvolt was and reloaded his Bullits.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Anthem is restricted, but Copen still has Lola. Copen knows about stands. This is Kosaku Kira.

CDvsKQ
886fc52e643efa8b87d44d918d43169c

But anyway, I assume Bytes Za Duasto can't really be used effectively here.

JoJo and Kira

>If GV and Copen run out of automatic Prevasion, Keela Kqueen can and will one shot them.

>Shea Harto Kougeki aint too helpful since it's just explosion that will trigger Prevasion, that's it

>Kclazy Diahmondo is best going to be used for healing Kira. Other than that it's just a punching stand thing, it's not gonna help aganist Prevasion

>Standos will easily catch GV's Bolts

So for Josuke and Kira, their offensive and defensive abilities are seperated into two characters, though each offense and defense is incredible

GV and Copen

>Prevasion is Passive. Nuff said

>Each have very potent healing capabilities, whereas the JoJo team has only one (but infinite) source of healing

>Anthem gives infinite Prevasion and FLIGHT

>Copen's Border 2 uses Light to attack, so the Stands aren't gonna be able to block that

>Have guns. R A N G E.

So for these two, their Prevasion and Healing will help a lot. The Stands can't really block Light and Lightning Attacks

I gotta give it to the GV team. Anthem gives them infinite Prevasion so the Stands will never hurt them. Anthem also gives Flight, so they can abuse their enormous range advantage.

I'm probably gonna have to restrict anthem since it's been buffed to 8-B. Also GV can see CD and KQ since he can see Joule, who is a spirit. Copen couldn't because he can't.

I'm going to have to say Gunvolt and Copen take this. Copen can easily dispatch the users since Copen's Border 2 and Stellar Spark can go through stands/pierce objects (in-game stellar spark can go through walls). Their prevasion will help a lot along with their resilience. While Gunvolt would have a difficult time getting past the stands, once he shoots them once, he can electrocute them to death (keep in mind that Josuke and Kira are 9-B and would likely die quickly if not instantly to GV's and Copen's 8-C attacks). For these reasons and those above, I vote for GV and Copen.

Back