• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Arceus is weak from plot manipulaion, after all he can manipulate time,space and caos in all multiverse but is almost died for meteorite. joking aside, Arceus in this battle can't fend from mind manipulation

960achille said:
For me, Arceus is weak from plot manipulaion, after all he can manipulate time,space and caos in all multiverse but is almost died for meteorite. joking aside, Arceus in this battle can't fend from mind manipulation
Forcefield Creation (Protected by a constant shield that protects it from invasive abilities such as Mind Attacks

Telepathy Resistance (Resisted the combined telepathic technique of Sheena and her ancestor)

Wait, does everything that transpires in the SCPverse fall under 001's plot manipulation? In which case, Arceus should fall under that category too, since this is under the influence of 001.

Yes, 001 controls everything in the SCP universe, it literally controls the universe as though it were writing/editing a novel

Going to put my vote then.

With our current profils, 001 is Low 2-C via seeing reality as fiction, however due to how the SCP verse works it only applies to 3-D beings. So 001's powers only apply to Low Dimensional being. While Arceus has shown affecting the 4D Dialga and Palkia.

So voting for Arceus.

There are 4D constructs and beings in the SCPverse. Hell, look around far enough and there are some Hyperversal things lurking around.

Here's an example: SCP-2350

Our current profiles doesn't take into account those SCPs, since those would be seperate stories from the 001 one.

At least you should make a thread if you want to upgrade 001 further.

Ok, but basically, 001 should be at least 4D or above.

If SCP-001 viewed 4D beings as literal fiction, it would make it High 2-A.

But debates must use current profiles. It's more or less against the rule to debate the stats in VS Threads.

My mistake, [ttp://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:423830?useskin=oasis your thread already concluded]. I've added the match so it's safe to close this.

TMR, you need to go and read our Vs thread rules page. Right now, there needs to be at least a 3 vote difference between Arceus and SCP-001 before we can add the results.

changed my mind after seeing how information manipulation works, The Writers win. They can make Arceus forget his powers and attacks and then finish him off with plot hax.

Plot hax seems to be on a more meta and fundamental higher scale then reality warping, and having reality warping doesn't mean he resists it.

Cropfist said:
changed my mind after seeing how information manipulation works, The Writers win. They can make Arceus forget his powers and attacks and then finish him off with plot hax.
Arceus made uxie, he can do the same.

As for plot manipulation, if I were to write "And then my dad fell off his bike" my dad also being a 3 dimensional being it won't actually make him fall off his bike, the same case goes for Arceus.

The real cal howard said:
Plot Manipulation gets no-sold by the Draco Plate, with Reality Warp-like powers falling under the Dragon Type
I thought that was the mind plate?

Mind Plate would no-sell mind attack powers, and some reality warping like the kind Trick Room would do. Stuff like Plot Manipulation would fall under what the Draco Plate would do, considering Palkia and Dialga.

I agree with Cal and Radical Plot Manipulation isn't really that special. Heck Arceus made Uxie who can erase memories with just its eyes. I don't see any of the writers powers as anything spectacular. They just have reality warping.

The real cal howard said:
Mind Plate would no-sell mind attack powers, and some reality warping like the kind Trick Room would do. Stuff like Plot Manipulation would fall under what the Draco Plate would do, considering Palkia and Dialga.
Adjusted the OP so 001 isn't completely nullified

Information Manipulation is gonna be the hard part. That would fall under the Mind Plate's territory. Anyway, Arceus wouldn't mind creating an Uxie to give him their weakness and exploiting mind attacks.

Nah seeing as Dialga and Palkia's strongest distortion attacks are Dragon-Typed. Also Arceus' plates make him immune to the type used. Unlike the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back