• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A chat AI challenged me to try using anything to kill SCP-682. I know one of the few answers that leads to success, so I pulled no punches and gave that answer. Victory was easier to achieve than I expected!

I wonder what other people can come up with. There are only a few successful options on the VS Battles Wiki, but you don't need limit yourself to that; if the AI tells you that you succeeded, then you've completed the challenge. Maybe this will lead to interesting and/or funny results that can be shared in this thread. The website is Character.AI, and you will need to create an account if you want to share your conversation with other people like how I did.

You only need a car and beer to kill SCP-682
nZuGmU0.png

Sadly, even tricking the AI to get 682 into a drunk driving accident anyway doesn't work. 0/10 AI, doesn't know true canon lore.

Edit: Also managed to trap it into an eternal hell of perpetual death and resurrection for extra credits.

Last edited:
Back