• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Chara (Remastered)

FateAlbane said:
"And just as everything seems to end soundly for the god of Pokemons, Azathoth awakens from its slumber. No one is safe anymore. Creation, arguments, reasoning and votes may as well dissipate like a fleeting dream, as if they were never there.
All hope is lost - because Hope never was.

There was only Azathoth."
10/******* 10 this must be how all those Kirby threads feel

The real cal howard said:
Azzy can respond to this but not to the Zelda threads ovovo
Funny enough, I was actually looking into that right now, since most stuff seems to point to the Sacred Realm being at least located in a parallel reality, which was created by the Golden Goddesses (so obviously more than planetary).

@Monarch I can already hear the horrid chants.

I thought Arceus could win, but I'll resign to my Fate at this point.

@Monarch

You mean like Azelf?

I mean, maybe if Chara was infinitely weaker or the Asriel fight didn't happen I could see that doing enough to actually sway the match.

Don't both have physical bodies for this? Like, llama vs kid? I don't see how Arceus can't bfr that body, or kill that body and get rid of his will to come back (after a set time, as there will be a LOT of not killing each other. Arceus' plates and Chara's natural existence no-sell everything)

Also, I know Arceus can't kill him.

Don't both have physical bodies for this? Like, llama vs kid?
I mean, that's what Chara looked like in life, and how they choose to appear to you, but it's not an actual body. They immediately ditch it after erasing the game and go back to being a disembodied presence.

What does Asriel have to do with this though? That was max determination Frisk, who literally only existed for that moment.

But not full power, max determination Frisk. Chara has never been shown to use determination.

EDIT: Dammit it happened again!

Welp, there goes sleep tonight. Anyway, kinda doesn't show much. Frisk was at minimum determination then, but that's not even the point. Frisk has no resistance to possession, let alone willing possession.

Anyway, kinda doesn't show much. Frisk was at minimum determination then, but that's not even the point.
You misunderstand.

That is the pacifist ending after Chara has taken control.

That is after the Asriel fight, at which point Chara can indeed have control.

I know, but I probably am misunderstanding. What I am saying is that I doubt Chara could take over when Frisk was fighting Asriel, and only could when he was at...literally any other level of determination. And that Chara already possessed Frisk while not at max determination. If that were the case, then Chara would have 2-A durability.

What I am saying is that I doubt Chara could take over when Frisk was fighting Asriel, and only could when he was at...literally any other level of determination.
Chara already has control, at that point. After the genocide ending, you hand over control to Chara. That's it. It's a done deal. They only directly assume full control in the end to ruin your happy ending.

I think what Azzy is saying is that Frisk's SOUL and determination allowed him to survive a fight with Asriel, who was actively attempting to crush Frisk's will and erase Frisk and his memories, and Chara has that SOUL

I mean, I already said that Arceus isn't just straight up erasing Chara. It's literally just incapacitation.

Also, doesn't Chara need to bust the multiverse first to gain omnipresence?

Also, Ghost Arceus literally no-sells everything Chara can do, given that the only attacks we see by him are physical.

Monarch Laciel said:
I think what Azzy is saying is that Frisk's SOUL and determination allowed him to survive a fight with Asriel, who was actively attempting to crush Frisk's will and erase Frisk and his memories, and Chara has that SOUL
Didn't Asriel did that by killing over and over? It didn't use any mind, or willpower hax as far as I'm concerned. Please correct me if wrong.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Didn't Asriel did that by killing over and over? It didn't use any mind, or willpower hax as far as I'm concerned. Please correct me if wrong.
Yea.No hax from Asriel that time

Does he even have a proper one beside being a 4D and Dt?

Juggerton said:

Incorporeal, Time Manipulation, Timeline Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Transformation, Magic, Time Paradox Immunity, Immortality (Type 4), Danmaku, Power Nullification, Data Manipulation, Determinatio
~ Asriel Dreemurr page~​

Anonimoe7875 said:
Juggerton said:
Incorporeal, Time Manipulation, Timeline Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Transformation, Magic, Time Paradox Immunity, Immortality (Type 4), Danmaku, Power Nullification, Data Manipulation, Determinatio
~ Asriel Dreemurr page~​
Ooh lol

Mind telling me the reason he got Time Paradox immunity and Power Nullification?I am just curious~

Made Frisk unable to use SAVE and RESET also was gonna erase them even through they can regenerate from non-existence

Was unaffected by his timeline being destroyed

(meaning his young self was killed and he was fine)

Anonimoe7875 said:
Made Frisk unable to use SAVE and RESET also was gonna erase them even through they can regenerate from non-existence
Was unaffected by his timeline being destroyed

(meaning his young self was killed and he was fine)
Thanks

Inconclusive for reasons above

@Cal Mid godly regen doesnt give 2 ***** when its user gets incapacitated.

even then arceus would want to erase them, incapacitating them off the bat seems really OOC, however he'd learn the hard way how mid godly works

Voting Arceus. The Concept of Determination may be 2-A, but the Concept of Stats isn't.

Arceus destroys the Concept of Stats.

GG No Re.

Pretty sure Arceus only has feats of creating concepts, not destroying them

And the 2-A concept of determination prevents the concept of stats from being destroyed.

Back