• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Vs Archie Sonic(Pokemon Vs Archie sonic comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no. I’m completely against the notion that his abilities aren’t 5-D based off the simple fact that all of the powers Arceus has would be ORIGINALLY 5-D in the first place, because they originally come from True Arceus to begin with.

This is why all of the verses abilities that Arceus got when his hax got upgraded were agreed to become 4-D at that time, because these said powers originated from the 4-D Arceus before they were bestowed to all Pokémon in the multiverse.

The same principle should go here. Powers that originally belong to a now 5-D being should be 5-D.

Honestly I agree with you. But when they start demanding feats of those 4D hax working on 5D, it's going to be a helluva extrapolations

Honestly I agree with you. But when they start demanding feats of those 4D hax working on 5D, it's going to be a helluva extrapolations
Yes, but the thing that separates Arceus's case from the standard is that this case gives us a 5-D being who, according to this verse's context, was always 5-D from the start in his true form. And the abilities of this said being originated from them. With this context, that is telling us that these abilities originated from a 5-D source.

Thus, they were always 5-D before being distributed to weaker beings in their verse. That makes it the exception as you can't argue something isn't what it originally always was.

We're working on that. Arceus is a very special case.

It's not definite, with of course, a lot of people disagreeing his hax is 5D

What stops Arceus from using plot manipulation to change the narrative and make him the protagonist tho?

Now that I think about it

Shouldn't Arceus have toon force in it's profile?

Because hareta has toon force or...

Ego asked whether Arceus should have toon force, and I answered that.
It has nothing to do with Arceus using it in this match. Just something he thought he should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back