• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Vs Archie Sonic(Pokemon Vs Archie sonic comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

Rules:

True form Arceus Vs Ultra sonic

Speed equalized

Arceus:

Archie sonic:

People are saying that all the powers of his tables are useless in a low 1-C match because it does not scale to the true self

And Sonic Fate manipulation is busted, I am not a expert, just saying the basics
I don't get it

Isn't it way higher than it's avatars which are massively 4D by itself?
Or is that meaningless?

I vote inconclusive though. Even with his powers are normally useless at this level, due to Arceus's abstract existence, Sonic can't really harm him.

Of course, True form Arceus is almost completely feat-less, so there's really no reason to say that he can injure Sonic who laughed off the attacks of Enerjak, who in is in turn superior to other Low 1-C beings, and even overpowered a beam that wiped them from existence.

Should I change this to super sonic then?

Because both can't really kill each other at this state

I vote inconclusive though. Even with his powers are normally useless at this level, due to Arceus's abstract existence, Sonic can't really harm him..
...Sonic can affect abstracts, he has the range and means to do so
Should I change this to super sonic then?

Because both can't really kill each other at this state
That'd be a downgrade for Sonic tho. Ultra Sonic is Super Sonic but better, having all of Super's abilities plus more stuff.

...Sonic can affect abstracts, he has the range and means to do so

That'd be a downgrade for Sonic tho. Ultra Sonic is Super Sonic but better, having all of Super's abilities plus more stuff.
But the matchup will be possible right?

Or Arceus would stomp?

Then it would be a stomp if this is true but when did this happen? He's only ever fought the avatars of cosmic beings, no? Well, except Solaris, who is only Temporally omnipresent.
He nuked the Chaos Force.
To quote his notable attacks and techniques section:
"Conceptual Manipulation:
  • With Chaos Energy, Sonic is able to rewrite or destroy the very concepts that shape reality. As shown as when the Chaos Force and Illumina were erased during Sonic’s attempt to reverse the Super Genesis Wave, as they are both confirmed to no longer exist in the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline."
Edit: Also, what Mav said

I think it's important to clear up whether Arceus's hax can scale to the layered 5-D or even be 5-D, since I'm hearing different answers

I think it's important to clear up whether Arceus's hax can scale to the layered 5-D or not, since I'm hearing different answers
If it's confirmed then Arceus solos the entire verse off the plate

But I don't know if it is yet

Tbf creating a versus match up thread with a mostly feat-less version of a character is an objectively terrible idea.
"No no no, Arceus has no feats of affecting 5D so no, he's 5D so what"

And that, my friends, will be the new national anthem for any Low 1C arceus match

"No no no, Arceus has no feats of affecting 5D so no, he's 5D so what"
Nah, that's not what we're saying (cause then he would have never been 5D in the first place).

The argument is that most of his hax/abilities have been used in his weaker avatar form and on lower dimensional beings so we can't say how he would be able to fight against a similarly powerful entity.

He should be banned from Low 1c matches

579a2aa745cb40a7a347b5c11c88c653.jpeg

Well if we can't tell, then we'll never be able to. Because I'm certain no one is ever going to scale to him in verse.
Best we can get is GF piling more and more lore on his head, and us upgrading him from it

Which will literally make him fodder in any tier beyond 4D

Nah, that's not what we're saying (cause then he would have never been 5D in the first place).

The argument is that most of his hax/abilities have been used in his weaker avatar form and on lower dimensional beings so we can't say how he would be able to fight against a similarly powerful entity.
That's exactly how it is though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back