• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus speed upgrade/Arceus is omnipresent on a 4-D scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't "Omnipresent" a speed thing, not an attack thing? Cause your comment still has it as

"Attack Potency: Omnipresent"

Not to sound like a correctional guy here, Lina.

"With the responses posted here, Arceus' speed should be changed to

Attack Potency: Omnipresent

This would apply to the Key: Complete Arceus"

Then why is your comment from earlier still say like this?

Same as well for my part. @Lina

But aside all this that happened here, i, once again, agree that Arceus' Speed in its Complete Form should be Omnipresent. And like Cal, i trust TMR enough with this as well.

Should I change the speed ratings for Arceus?

Also, would this affect the speed ratings for Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina in any way considering that they each have their own universes compared to our own.

You probably should.

And probably. They were also omnipresent once for basically the same reasons you've stated.

@Mighty. Eh. We have a different application to that in our omnipresence, so I see it being combat applicable. Plus an immesurable being wigh an extra omnipresent ability is basically just omnipresent.

CrossverseCrisis said:
So wait, it's not applyable to to combat then? Just an extra ability Arceus has?
Though Arceus's consciousness exists everywhere, that doesn't mean its manifestation does hence I don't see how it would be scalable to speed.

The real cal howard said:
@Mighty. Eh. We have a different application to that in our omnipresence, so I see it being combat applicable. Plus an immesurable being wigh an extra omnipresent ability is basically just omnipresent.
Well, perhaps I'm simply over thinking the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back