• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
9-A is already there, 8-C is just estimate, because it shouldn't be too far below that tier even if you calced it.
Well imo it is a bad habit to estimate a yield from a feat when one can calculate it, unless it is a super common feat one can directly obtain the yield figure.

Say I tried on calculating the yield from Oze here and just upgraded the verse from an estimated wall level to small building level.

They did, it's called Kill la Kill IF.

Also not surprised, DOA gets costumes for like everything

I am still waiting to see more of that new Guilty Gear character in the 2020 trailer. Dude looks like he could give Sol Badguy a run for his money.

Threemagi said:
Ky looks younger... Maybe its just me.
Stage transition!!
Nah I feel the same way I first thought that was Sin for a few seconds before realizing it was Ky. Personally I really really really hate Ky's new look.

Bware1 said:
Nah I feel the same way I first thought that was Sin for a few seconds before realizing it was Ky. Personally I really really really hate Ky's new look.
To each to their own I guess. And now Sol and Ky's swords look... curved too?

For me, I like it now that they finally get rid off Ky's ponytail.

Everyone lost their shit when May showed up meanwhile I just like "where's Elphelt dammit!"

That say this is amazing trailer, and we will get new trailer in CEOTAKU which is fast and good

And they look damn good too. Susano'o especially, he dealt 8K with absolutely no meter. The combo also look absolutely simple and doesn't have the seal that made him low tier in CF.

I would have loved to see Terumi himself be here, but damn it if Susano'o ain't a good compromise. He looks fantastic. Adachi and Hilda also look great.

It is kinda funny that Terumi's main vessels are all in the game except for the man himself which is also kinda sad at the same time.

While Susano'o does a lot of damage and seems to have his seal thing removed (a god send in this game), he does seem to struggle quite a bit with keepaway. Even in the gameplay demos from the streams, Hilda was doing a mighty good job keeping Susano'o away with him having little to do anything about it.

Speaking of Hilda, her DP looks INSANE. Invincible and nearly fully screen!? Huh!?

Just watched it and holy crap they finally did it! Also from what Gin said about Susano'o deal 8K without meter make me really want to play him, Hilda? Well imma must deal with her annoying zoning again lel

@Kagamine

Gordeau get another nerf again?!

EDIT: Just watched it and well, rip indeed lel. He still working good actually....with Ruby

That is that current version of Cross Tag. Hopefully Gordeau gets thrown a bone in 2.0 (he is my main alongside Hazama).

I am excited to see Susano'o and Hilda in Cross Tag Battle! Though I will be disapointed that Terumi isn't in the game though I am hoping for him to be in it though.

Though I am glad that more Under Nights in Birth characters are in the game even with one character...Though I am curious if they include more characters from different fates.

How would they even get Terumi to work in the game, considering he has like what, 5 distortions? 6 if you count his Exceed Accel. And you only get like 2 distortion tops

I mean Susanoo IS Terumi so it would be odd to have him and then his true form.

As for Under Night, all the original characters from the first game are in now.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean Susanoo IS Terumi so it would be odd to have him and then his true form.

As for Under Night, all the original characters from the first game are in now.
Imagine the interaction that could happen: Spiderman meme intensifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back