• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
How would they even get Terumi to work in the game, considering he has like what, 5 distortions? 6 if you count his Exceed Accel. And you only get like 2 distortion tops
This is probably the biggest thing with Terumi: For a game like Cross Tag, Terumi is quite difficult to balance without dumbing him down. The guy builds meter like nothing, making him the best battery because of how much and how quick he builds meter and has 5 Distortion Drives, 7 counting Exceed Accel and his Astral. Having to choose 2 of them from 6 is a tall order.

Man, watched the stream and its fun not gonna lie, and now my thought on the DLC gameplay:

Alright meme aside, Blitztank is kind of decent character, short combo with high damage from what we know so far, I'm sold on Adachi, Susano'o, Yumi, and Neo because their gameplay are pretty much solid and good, still don't have opinion on Celica, Elizabeth, and Akatsuki yet

Also Neo is mute character, dunno why but this gonna be problem.....maybe it just me

Now I'm anticipating for the overhead/low pressure, tag out with Susanoo and EX god press meme comboes that will appear in every tourney for BBTAG

Oh my God, just saw Hilda's stuff for US version of the announcement. Jesus Christ, Gordeau should get his original Grim Reaper back, Hilda's range is full ******* screen and she has Magneto from MVC3's GS. Hazama players, this is your nightmare.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Oh my God, just saw Hilda's stuff for US version of the announcement. Jesus Christ, Gordeau should get his original Grim Reaper back, Hilda's range is full ******* screen and she has Magneto from MVC3's GS. Hazama players, this is your nightmare.
Funny because I wanna use Hilda. But yeah, Hazama vs Hilda looks veeeeeery bad.

And yeah, after Hilda being in the game, give Gordeau his stuff back at this point.

Wait, what?

CEOtaku is going on right now and during the event a new trailer for Guilty Gear is gonna show

GG newbie: Wow you're so good at GG. How did u do it

Pros: BECAUSE WE KNOW THE SMELL OF THE GAME

Some YT comment i found and wanted to share keks

There are XBlaze characters that are fair, come on. Bloodedge Experience characters like Kiiro and Says are fair too.

I mean, it affected XBlaze and BE so peoples be like "meh, it would be stomp regardless" which kind of sad

Anyway do you guys have a issue with the current Characters Select Screen? Peoples talking a lot about this recently

it barely affected the majority of Xblaze characters, what are you talking about?

And yes it looks like shit, kinda makes you wonder why they didn't just give it the MvC treatment.

The lack of XBlaze matches are wondering me if peoples didn't touch it because "this Verse matches are stomo or stomped" and XBlaze still part of BB so yeah, then again it just me

I honestly doesn't have any issue with the current CSS at all, but yeah i agree it need to be improved, then again Mori being lazy bastard so don't hope too much

What about few of the Bloodedge Experiance characters? Some of them are pretty acceptable and don't have much OP powers (Though some do but it can be overcome unlike most of the "main" universe characters such as Ragna, Izanami, Susano'o, Hakumen, Noel and such).

I am curious to see more XBlaze characters in vs matches...

(The reason why I put main universe in coma marks was because of how mindscrewing the series can be for some people and that Ragna's reality is the "main" universe for the series while XBlaze and Bloodedge Experiance are "alter" realities or can be called Other Possibilities)

Well goddamnit, no character reveal in the end of the trailer for Axl, but it seems we're getting two other characters in the game before Arcrevo. What are the chances that Samurai Leroy Smith is gonna be one of them?

If he's not voices by Samuel. L. Jackson on dub i'm gonna be disappointed

Well, i highly believe he gonna be introduced before arcevo

Why did you throw Sol against a dude who uses tier 1 shit and uses everything right off the bat?

I didn't know he had tier 1 abilities, I only found out about that when I was told in the thread. plus Sol's passive info hax.

It's a stomp regardless of what Sol does in character since he apparently doesn't open with Dragon Install

Zeldasmash said:
It's getting an English dub. Sweet!
Also, the new themes sound kickass. I can't wait for this game to drop.
Was it confirmed to get an English Dub yesterday on the live stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back