• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

go to the folder icon next to the bell icon on the top right, click on "start a new conversation" and add whoever it is you wanna talk to in private

this reminds me of this one thread made a while ago where someone made Ultra Instinct Goku being able to oneshot any verse as a “goku attempts to oneshot your verse”. And for some reason he decides to add a second round where Goku not only exists on a higher plane than the strongest thing in the series he’s up against, but let’s him resist all of the hax and negates all of their immortality and regen.
I think I remember being in that thread where a guy had a SDS character as his profile, or was that someone else?

That does remind me, Baka tsuki now has the full novel of spiral shift translated and public. All that’s left is Bloodedge, Spiral Shift, Phase shift 3 and 4 and the CT CS novels
Oh sweet I seen that site and nice to know a few novels were translated, now hoping to see the others so I could download them to read them in my enjoyment.

this reminds me of this one thread made a while ago where someone made Ultra Instinct Goku being able to oneshot any verse as a “goku attempts to oneshot your verse”. And for some reason he decides to add a second round where Goku not only exists on a higher plane than the strongest thing in the series he’s up against, but let’s him resist all of the hax and negates all of their immortality and regen.
The goku solos rabbit hole goes pretty stupid, even when it's not involving goku they're still exists the dime a dozen 1-A goku stands trying to gobble up a whole 1K cult for goku. 🧢🤡

The goku solos rabbit hole goes pretty stupid, even when it's not involving goku they're still exists the dime a dozen 1-A goku stands trying to gobble up a whole 1K cult for goku. 🧢🤡

Ah yeah saw this video and he at the beginning said Seth needed to "prove" that the Grail summoned the servants and that the Servants were based on historical and mythological people...like the HELL? Has he SEEN Fate?

Also the guy even nitpicked everything demanding to show proof but he never did the same.

Weird thing I realized about GG1 is that it's Atlus published game, So somewhere in the bowels of the amala multiverse there's some kid probably playing guilty gear lost link. 🕹

Yeah your right on that, impress was the one that made the downgrade thread for GG when everyone got low 1-C even though it was just supposed to be for God tiers post Xrd. I kinda blame myself for letting milly rocking go "everyone scales to everyone cause everyone can fight everyone" type fighting game logic.
It happens to the best of us

Speaking of downplay for BlazBlue and guilty gear, someone tried to claim that only being a type 1 Acausal being was enough to resist phenomena intervention, when everyone else told him he’s lying. Then there’s the Sol vs link thread where the link guy tried to claim Sol using Dragon Install is out of character because he’s a video game character (in response to others telling him a composite of a blank slate character with no mindset doesn’t instantly use the triforce or the weapons that help him the most)

Speaking of downplay for BlazBlue and guilty gear, someone tried to claim that only being a type 1 Acausal being was enough to resist phenomena intervention, when everyone else told him he’s lying. Then there’s the Sol vs link thread where the link guy tried to claim Sol using Dragon Install is out of character because he’s a video game character (in response to others telling him a composite of a blank slate character with no mindset doesn’t instantly use the triforce or the weapons that help him the most)

Guilty Gear getting better CTRs when

But seriously, it does make me shed a tear for GG's "downgrade"

Wank UNIB instead, no one will ever downplay it because ppl barely care about its existence (including the developer)
Honestly UNIB should be loved more...I deeply wish they make a sequel of it because it seems no one cares and just makes updates rather than a genuine sequel. Because I genuinely want to see more of the story.

Man that Sol vs Link thread sounds cursed.

@Delta333
7db96g.jpg
@Nobody234 more than just her.

Honestly UNIB should be loved more...I deeply wish they make a sequel of it because it seems no one cares and just makes updates rather than a genuine sequel. Because I genuinely want to see more of the story.
Do they even update anything 🗿 Up to this point the game doesn't even have rollback and every time I joined a ranked match the sever has like 6 players at maximum.

Do they even update anything 🗿 Up to this point the game doesn't even have rollback and every time I joined a ranked match the sever has like 6 players at maximum.
I mean the "latest" game they had now in 2022 was an "update"

Yeah its a shame it doesn't even freaking have a rollback...I mean BB: CF, GG: Strive and even Cross Tag Battle has a Rollback...poor UNIB.

I mean the "latest" game they had now in 2022 was an "update"

Yeah its a shame it doesn't even freaking have a rollback...I mean BB: CF, GG: Strive and even Cross Tag Battle has a Rollback...poor UNIB.
And then there is French Bread Golden Child, Melty Blood
Even GBF Versus Next Update/Installment will have a rollback
Heck, at this point i bet that Touhou Hisoutensoku/Antinomy of Common Flowers will get the rollback before UNIB lmao

And then there is French Bread Golden Child, Melty Blood
Even GBF Versus Next Update/Installment will have a rollback
Heck, at this point i bet that Touhou Hisoutensoku/Antinomy of Common Flowers will get the rollback before UNIB lmao
Yeah its a sad time for UNIB fans, and I can even bet Tekken and Street Fighter games would have rollbacks before UNIB gets a damn sequel.

Remind me, does the folks in UNIB use the EE in-characters (and yes, Eltnum and Akatsuki are counted here)
With the exception of Hyde, Hilda, and the Voids like Merkava of course

It's kinda sad that UNIB characters in Cross Tag Battle only get showed off and cared for since they were in a BlazBlue game...where their own game gets left behind in dust.

Back