• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Also imagine putting blazblue characters against this guy

A stomp for Blazblue ?

Also imagine putting blazblue characters against this guy

Unless your pulling some HDE dreamy dreamer nonsense I don't see it.

I don't take "scaling/vs debates" with cartoon characters seriously because "toon force" is just mere entertainment and not meant to be taken seriously at all

Call it an opinion, but that's just me

I don't take "scaling/vs debates" with cartoon characters seriously because "toon force" is just mere entertainment and not meant to be taken seriously at all

Call it an opinion, but that's just me
I kinda prefer Deathbattle's approach on cartoon characters cause their suspension of disbelief is a lot more sound to follow than anything on vsbw.

Big revisions are coming, especially now the wheel of fortune CD and other extended canon material's being translated.

Y'all really sleeping on Spiral Power when Azrael has Kamina's color palette ready to make the impossible possible
BBCF_AZ_Palette_6.png

If by that crazy you mean I found Ragna reacting to Bolverk's strikes in the story and parrying them, which would grant him infinite reaction speed in his weakest key, Rachel potentially having immeasurable speed with her magic, and Phenomena Intervention gaining more abilities then yeah. Though tbh this baby talk compared to the real meat and potatoes the next buffs will grant.

Oh. That is quite crazy indeed. I was expecting you to say there was a massive tier jump. I mean to be fair there probably is
If by that crazy you mean I found Ragna reacting to Bolverk's strikes in the story and parrying them, which would grant him infinite reaction speed in his weakest key, Rachel potentially having immeasurable speed with her magic, and Phenomena Intervention gaining more abilities then yeah. Though tbh this baby talk compared to the real meat and potatoes the next buffs will grant.

Back