• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

So, I was looking at a cutscene for BlazBlue, and I noticed something interesting.

Link to the moment in question

So Terumi notes that he'll get the power of True Azure and surpass Amaterasu, and that he'll use that power to destroy every single universe. Despite this, Terumi still notes that even with this power he'd need to empower himself with fear in order to surpass The Black Beast.

This probably is just an inconstancy since weaker characters (Including Terumi himself in base form) were able to damage the Black Beast, but I thought it was worth noting.

The six heroes together can take on the black beast, Terumi just getting a world of fear would be enough for him to solo to black beast by himself.

The six heroes together can take on the black beast, Terumi just getting a world of fear would be enough for him to solo to black beast by himself.
Except why would he want that power if he already had the True Azure and planned to use it to destroy every world?

Because he gets a massive hard on for people fearing and hating him? His whole goal is to have his own world his own way without Amaterasu or Takamagahara interfering anymore.

Because he gets a massive hard on for people fearing and hating him? His whole goal is to have his own world his own way without Amaterasu or Takamagahara interfering anymore.
I more mean why would he care about being stronger than the Black Beast in particular.

But yeah, this entire thing seems confusing and iffy regardless.

He's just saying that as a side bonus, his main focus is just getting new worlds where everyone fears him.

Terumi is the type who would want everyone to fear and hate him, and being stronger than the Black Beast or just making the Black Beast a pet of his is just a side bonus.

7huwak.png

I got bored, so I made this for funzies.

I am not sure if this is off topic but I am considering making an entire document of BlazBlue lore from the games (Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, Chronophantasma and Central Fiction), Bloodedge Experience, XBlaze games, BlazBlue: Spiral Shift - Hyoujin no Eiyuu, Remix Heart and Variable Heart, Light novels that detail the Dark War and even BlazBlue: The Wheel of Fortune. But this might take awhile...

I am not sure if this is off topic but I am considering making an entire document of BlazBlue lore from the games (Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, Chronophantasma and Central Fiction), Bloodedge Experience, XBlaze games, BlazBlue: Spiral Shift - Hyoujin no Eiyuu, Remix Heart and Variable Heart, Light novels that detail the Dark War and even BlazBlue: The Wheel of Fortune. But this might take awhile...
That'll be cool to see

By passive abilities do you mean just instant win moves that they use right off the bat? Because not everyone has passive abilities that just happens by their mere existence.

since yakko has this monster of a power

Also imagine putting blazblue characters against this guy

Back