• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arale Norimaki VS Yuichi Sakaki

• Fight Location: Asakusa Kannon
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Dr. Slump Arale with access to his Optional Equipment
Arale: 2 (@Ss3micah, @Orange)
Yuichi:
Inconclusive: 1 (@Confluctor)

4c134b260970c0ba292255cd6e578292--sparkling-eyes-dragon-ball.jpg
latest

Last edited:
His passive plot manipulation is truly dangerous, but Arale has resistance to plot manipulation, but I'm not sure if it can encouter it. Can his plot manipulation effect beings that are outside of plot?

Seems like incon to me ngl. Its battle of plot Vs plot resistance. Don't think it can go anywhere tbh. Even if outside the pages of said setting

Well as I said, if her resistance to plot is higher than his manipulation, she kinda wins or incons. Plus I don't think normal plot can effect stuff outside of "plot". So perhaps she folds the pages gg?

Think about it this way. He has plot manip that saves him from anything and she resists plot hax, right? So whatever they throw at each other is gonna be concelled out.

Think about it this way. He has plot manip that saves him from anything and she resists plot hax, right? So whatever they throw at each other is gonna be concelled out.
Not really, unless his plot can effect stuff outside of plot itslef, or rewrite the destruction of the plot, she wins. Plus she has another means, such as passive social influence or create copies of herself and him.

Yeah. He can manipulate plot everywhere around him. Even if outside of it. At least from description

I just saw his profile and he only has planetary range, so he is definitely Not going to effect arale.
RANGE: Standard melee range, Planetary with Plot Manipulation (His plot manipulation encompasses the entire world, which makes him invincible as long as his opponents don't exceed that scale)

Yeah Arale looks like she takes this one
Yuichi has no feats of being able to affect or go beyond the 4th wall (heck the guy doesn't have any 4th wall awareness and isn't even aware of his own ability)
His plot manipulation does not have the range to affect arale and even if it did Arale straight up resists; and once she goes beyond the 4th wall and from there Arale can literally do anything she wants to him and without Plot Manipulation resistance himself he's done

Last edited:
How about literally appearing behind him (cause Toon Force) or use Time Stop and then just punch him
The guy has :poop: durability and no regen to his name

Iirc his plot is 4D and works on people with 4D resistance to plot manipulation.
Range: Standard melee range, Planetary with Plot Manipulation (His plot manipulation encompasses the entire world, which makes him invincible as long as his opponents don't exceed that scale)

I dont know about that
His profile clearly does not back up that ideology and makes it clear his plot manipulation range is 3D
Plus I made sure to check each and no character of Neechan wa Chuunibyou has Plot Resistance on there profiles (barely any resistances at all for that matter)

Last edited:
Range: Standard melee range, Planetary with Plot Manipulation (His plot manipulation encompasses the entire world, which makes him invincible as long as his opponents don't exceed that scale)

I dont know about that
His profile clearly does not back up that ideology and makes it clear his plot manipulation range is 3D
Plus I made sure to check and no Neechan wa Chuunibyou has Plot Resistance on there profiles (any resistance at all for that matter)
And even if you Ignore all that
Arale can still casually hop across planets or even warp to other planets to exit his range and she can even go pass the page and beyond the 4th wall and not even 4D range gives you power to affect that, you need feats which he clearly does not have
And while she is at it, Arale can just remove him on a whim with Plot Hax

Which is why I have been saying this doesn't go either way. In every possible way, it is incon.

I vote for arale for multiple reasons: She can outrange his plot manipulation, or resist or ignore it. She can use her own to skip it, stop it, destroy it, or rewrite it. She can go outside of the very plot itself and either destroy the plot from there or warp the pages to fold him which I doubt he can do anything about it.

Which is why I have been saying this doesn't go either way. In every possible way, it is incon.
How is this Incon exactly?
Yuichi plot manipulation won't help him here, not only because Arale resists but again his plot hax clearly has limited range and Arale can go beyond the 4th wall which is insanely out of range

And arale doesn't even need plot hax to win
She can just straight up bust the earth with a punch and leave Yuichi to die in the vacuum of space or just absolutely demolish him with Time Stop and Star AP Punches to his Wall Durability

Last edited:
And Arale still has passive social influence which pretty much is just GG right there as Yuichi has no mental or toon force resistances to speak of

And even if you Ignore all that
Arale can still casually hop across planets or even warp to other planets to exit his range and she can even go pass the page and beyond the 4th wall and not even 4D range gives you power to affect that, you need feats which he clearly does not have
And while she is at it, Arale can just remove him on a whim with Plot Hax
I was commenting on potency, not range.

Also, range is very likely outdated as well. He likely has Multiversal range and Universal+ range while lowballed.

Remember, Neechan wa Chuunibyou lore is directly related to Instant Death lore; and some of the profiles might not be reflected in that at the moment (Because it’s the less popular verse here and ID supporters likely sometimes forget about it)

i do think that i heard about his plot hax being 4-D as well, lets ask celestial pegasus
Yeah, I was there we did a whole thread about WV holders being stated to be capable of effecting entire heavenly records in ID iirc. That was also the thread where we discussed Aoi being a WV holder I think.
It’s the reason why for a while Aoi’s plot hax was 5-D (When we still considered HR to have 5 qualitative dimensions within them) Now it’s 4-D.

Yeah, I was there we did a whole thread about WV holders being stated to be capable of effecting entire heavenly records in ID iirc. That was also the thread where we discussed Aoi being a WV holder I think.
It’s the reason why for a while Aoi’s plot hax was 5-D (When we still considered HR to have 5 qualitative dimensions within them) Now it’s 4-D.
Yeah lol, World there is the heavenly records, not world as just a planet, true, the profile is outdated asf

If the profile is outdated then the match should be closed then until we have better updated statistics to work with rather than argue with statistics that are not on the profile (no offense)

The profile already acknowledges his plothax is 4-D, but for some reason, the range doesn't.

Also using plothax against him is a bad idea since he would just passively adapt.

The profile already acknowledges his plothax is 4-D, but for some reason, the range doesn't.
Not sure I'm seeing it. Where is it saying its 4-D (I legit don't know)
Also using plothax against him is a bad idea since he would just passively adapt.
She doesn't have to
Passive Social Influence
Time Stop plus massive AP Gap
Or just go with Planet Bursting
Plus she resistance as well just in case
And also moving beyond the 4th wall is still an option and Yuichi doesn't have the feats to perceive the 4th wall let alone interact with it

"Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Worldview holders alter a heavenly record which is the conceptual base of a world for the observers to alter)"

Heavenly Records are conceptual universes
Okay Yup
We should have this matched closed
Evidently Yuichi's current statistic don't do him justice and the character is in need of major upgrades
As it stands we are debating on erroneous statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back