• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I decided to do this because apparently even with the downgrade, Arale still have decent HAX.

"Ultimate Creation of Senbei Norimaki" Arale Norimaki VS "Demon Slime" Rimuru Tempest

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Late Dr. Slump Arale | End of Series Rimuru/2-B

Arale:
Rimuru:
Inconclusive: 1 (@CodeCCLL)

e57bb853200555.592c3f42dcddf.png
17a7757ac5baca9.png

Last edited:
I decided to do this because apparently even with the downgrade, Arale still have decent HAX.

"Ultimate Creation of Senbei Norimaki" Arale Norimaki VS "Demon Slime" Rimuru Tempest

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Void God Azathoth restricted
  • Late Dr. Slump Arale | End of Series Rimuru

Arale:
Rimuru:
Inconclusive:

e57bb853200555.592c3f42dcddf.png
17a7757ac5baca9.png
lol why is Rimuru's VGA restricted? it's not fair considering That Rimuru's strongest move is in VGA

Requesting this match be placed on hold
Currently working on some adjustments, new upgrades, proper calcs, new characters among other stuff for Dr. Slump (all of which can't be used because their not applied as of yet) among other IRL obligations I need to adhere to

So neither I nor any DB/Dr. Slump supporter will have full time available to debate this

If Arale's plot hax is still passive, This is an incon. Arale cannot affect Rimuru in İmaginary Space. Requires 2A Range to affect Rimuru in 2B Key.

Back