• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arale Norimaki VS Shallow Vernal

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Dragon Ball Super Arale | Low 1-C Incomplete Shallow Vernal

Arale:
Shallow:
Inconclusive:

4c134b260970c0ba292255cd6e578292.png
297184199_1138389310353890_6147710195192966408_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh...

Guys, Shiro is 5D, 8 possibly 9D with Epilogue... and guess what? She resist plot manipulation...

Edit: so i guesd Arale's plot manipulation is layered huh? Well guess what, if you Kill Shiro, she will transform into her complete form and her Epilogue become passive

Bruh...

Guys, Shiro is 5D, 8 possibly 9D with Epilogue... and guess what? She resist plot manipulation...

Edit: so i guesd Arale's plot manipulation is layered huh? Well guess what, if you Kill Shiro, she will transform into her complete form and her Epilogue become passive
Yknow we can restrict anything that is higher then low 1-c right

Yknow we can restrict anything that is higher then low 1-c right
you restrict it then not only it's not viable anymore, but you completely disregard her immortality type 8 that will still allow her to turn into her complete form, so with or without Epilogue, she will still turn into 8D being should she "die"

so i guesd Arale's plot manipulation is layered huh? Well guess what, if you Kill Shiro, she will transform into her complete form and her Epilogue become passive
you restrict it then not only it's not viable anymore, but you completely disregard her immortality type 8 that will still allow her to turn into her complete form, so with or without Epilogue, she will still turn into 8D being should she "die"
Welp this a Stomp Match
Arale gets in a single kill and then Shallow will just come 3 Higher Dimensional Jumps stronger
Yes Indeed, Stomp Match at its Finest
Requesting this be closed....

Welp this a Stomp Match
Arale gets in a single kill and then Shallow will just come 3 Higher Dimensional Jumps stronger
Yes Indeed, Stomp Match at its Finest
Requesting this be closed....
before you close this, if you read it thread maker...

change the picture please, the picture there is Alovenus

If Shallow dying will result in a defeat for Arale, she doesn't die. Arale also has Layered FateHax, just incapacitate her.

If Shallow dying will result in a defeat for Arale, she doesn't die. Arale also has Layered FateHax, just incapacitate her.
i'm sorry i'm assuming you meant her 5D hax will affect an 8D being or her fate hax will allow her to never kill Shiro? if it is she have resistance to Fate hax on CM type 1 level, or rather, does Arale even have 5D fate hax?

Edit: so i looked at her profiles and she did had 5D Fate manipulation, but she didn't have CM type 1 so there

Have those layeres been accepted in a CRT?
Yup
Hence why its written there
Unlike the Individuals who will debate a character has Millions of Layers and wont right it on the profile 🤣🤣🤣
Plus with the new layers standard going around I here every profile might have to start doing so soon

Anyways
Ill have this closed now
Its a stomp and I'll request for its closure now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back