• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aqua(Kingdom Hearts) vs Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann

This is probably stupid, but I feel taking a chance on a ridiculous idea like this

Aqua vs Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan

Aqua KH2.8HD
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann formation

Aqua - 0 ( )

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann - 2 ( Darkmon cns, DaFritzi)

Aqua is aware of the pilots.

Aqua is 3000km away.

Both are in-character, but willing to kill.

Battle takes place in space, standing on a galaxy, I know only TTGL was able to do such a thing, but whatever this is a hypothetical scenario.

Oh and Speed is Equalized

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I don't see how Aqua is going to combat SGGL's ability to attack through time

Why would they start off with that, I mean I agree it would work, but they only used it agianst Anti Spiral BECAUSE speciifcally it was THEIR ONLY method to properly even hit the Anti Spiral.

Darkmon cns said:
SGGL HAX are just too much for her. ( unless she polls some green ranger junk and attckes form the inside )
Well she CAN teleport...so maybe?

she has it under her P&As on her profile, also its part of several of her combo finishers and her Ghost Drive command style.

I don't see a way Aqua could counter the cross temporal and spacetime shattering attacks SGGL can perform. Given SGGLs laser attacks can be used as a 4D omnipresent attack there is no way of dodging or hiding either.

With the exception of her magic, Aquas range in general is very limited. SGGLs is around stellar. Also SGGL teleportation has been shown to cover far more distance than Aquas. Teleporting away from her SGGL could utilize his superior range even better. Also SGGL has regen while Aqua has to rely on healing.

About teleporting inside SGGL, there are multiple reasons I doubt this would work well. Aquas teleportation has not been shown to have much range. Also teleporting into SGGL without knowledge on its interior would likely lead to her teleporting into a wall, which would likely kill her.

About them not using the strong attacks from the start. Yes, they usually don't bring out the big guns for the first attack, but if they realise its necessary for victory they will use them. Lordgenome is cold and calculating and Leeron is highly intelligent, once they sense danger they will not hesitate using the strongest attack available. Also it's not like they would immediately lose if they don't oneshot Aqua with their first attack.

If Aqua utilizes her time magic well and happens to survive the teleport into SGGL she could win this. However all in all I'm giving this to SGGL 8/10 times. Please correct me if I made a wrong assumption about Aqua.

SGGL for the reasons above, even if Aqua manages to put on a good fight, which she likely will, SGGL would use his 4D Omnipresent attack through time and beats her.

"Similarly, two characters in the same tier need not necessarily be equivalent in terms of power. The energy difference between them can range from negligible to absolutely massive, depending upon the tier." Tiering System page

160x is something i'd pretty much define as "absolutely massive".

Back