• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apex Legends Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
These will be simple additions.

Hop-Ups

Hammerpoint and Disruptor Rounds get Damage Boost since they specifically boost damage against unshielded and shielded opponents respectively.

Anvil Receiver, Quickdraw Holster, and Boosted Loader all get Statistics Amplification since they increase damage, increase weapon draw speed, and speed up reloading respectively.

Equipment

Resistance to Temperature Manipulation with the Heat Shield.

Resurrection with the Mobile Respawn Beacon. Albeit not really combat applicable.

Individual Legends

Octane gets cyborgdization. He has robotic legs. He also gets Acrobatics for this.

Revenant gets Summoning from this.

Crypto gets Light Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement since he stuns his opponents. He should also get limited Power Nullification since his EMP disables some abilities.

Pathfinder gets Inorganic Physiology.

All Legends get their Heirloom Weapons as standard equipment. They are seen using them in the comics.

That is all for now.​

This looks great I agree, Apex love is always appreciated

Eh. Neutral to Damage Boost and Stat Amp. Couple of those are just better mechanical functions that don't interact with any typical "stats".

I'd need lore proof regarding the resurrection thing. Heat resistance is fine.

Octane is fine.

Revenant is fine.

Feel like Crypto's fits sense manip since it seems implicit that the stun is via sensory overload (light and all) but eh. His EMP disables tech, which can in of itself still just be considered tech manip.

Fair on the scrap bot.

Aight.

I'll go ahead and add everything except the rez since I can't actually prove how they don't stay dead canonically.

Disruptor would at least count since there are weapons in-game that have natural Disruptor properties like the Sentinel and shatter shields through some form of electricity manip.

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back