• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how on earth do you prove from the source material that its not infinite? I suppose word of god says otherwise?? Doesn't sonic say that its an infinite void? I mean I guess he can't tell from where he's standing.

What happened to the scene where sonic was sent to null space. It showed sonic running on a purple road like the ending. He just sorta reappears with Avatar in tow.

At the end of the game when you fight death egg robot in nullspace you run after him on a virtual bridge to nowhere endlessly. How is that not infinite?

1. This is a composite Mewtwo, which includes the Manga one

2. Mewtwo petrified ash with a random no-name laser beam in the movie

Ash... that proves about nothing about its powerlevel. I know Ash was supposed to be using a powerful ability of some sort?

1. Mewtwo of all pokemom isnt a species and is as valid of a composite as any other composite that was eliminated.

2. I know Mewtwo petrified Ash. Doesnt mean that he petrifies with every attack.

Oh your refering to movie sonic. When ash was saved by the pokemon. No don't even dare try to scale off the tears of grief revival thing.

PaChi2 said:
1. Mewtwo of all pokemom isnt a species and is as valid of a composite as any other composite that was eliminated.

2. I know Mewtwo petrified Ash. Doesnt mean that he petrifies with every attack.
1. I don't care if it fits or no, but it currently is, so we will use it as such

2. It's a psychic beam, nt even a specific attack, any psychic type attack should have the same effect

Might as well cast my vote if I didn't already.

Infinite due to Perception Manip (far above Mewtwo's resistance and one of his starters), limitless clones (which he will use as necessary, as User explained), and AP advantage that makes even Infinite sneezing a one-shot. Hell, he could even trap Mewtwo in a Virtual Reality like he did with Shadow or BFR to Null Space. Could, as that's not my primary reasoning.

Infinite FRA

Plus he also has his Sun Nuke attack that will pretty much kille Mewtwo because he doesn't have a fake ruby.

Mewtwo can petry or mind hax to win, both of which are though based

also, he has precog, so he is more likely to use his winning abilities first

Virtual Reality and Null space are bypasses by multi-universal telepotation

Info analysis, which infinite resists, is different than Precog, which is to see into the future.

how does precog work for mewtwo though? Where does the future information come from and is that itself suceptable to being resisted?

Mewtwo's profile got precog from future sight which doesn't tell him anything about the future but does damage if he's attacked.... once per turn. Not helpful if Infinites making clones. Also what is mewtwos anime/manga version of precog? theres an explanation somewhere.

edit: or maybe he just attacks once... who cares... point is its not real precog.

Look its complicated just read:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Future_Sight_(move)

A flaw in precog is it takes two turns. What is infinite gonna do during that.

edit:

What about the possibility of crushing space with spatial manipulation? Is that yet another hax infinite has but mewtwo doesn't have a counter to?

I'm going to be perfectly frank , all of the votes for Infinite have been based off of really faulty reasoning

And not a single person has countered Cal's point about mewtwo's resurrection... Or really any of his points. ALl the arguments TheUser and Juron brought up were already addressed and debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back