• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juron Pilo said:
Simply not true for one. And no argument is really ever debunked. They come back all the time. Thats just a buzzword.
And you have yet to provide any proof of that.

Also, Can you not post multiple messages at once? It needlessly takes up thread space. Just post it all at once.

Its what used to be the scientific method before people started abusing fact checking and started parading confirmation bias as science.

Or Deconfirmation if you want. Its just as bad.

Juron Pilo said:
Its what used to be the scientific method before people started abusing fact checking and started parading confirmation bias as science.
Or Deconfirmation if you want. Its just as bad.
You're literally repeating points that Cal already addressed without bringing anything new to the table. I don't understand what point you're trying to make here. How does this help you?

Your arguments ARE faulty and Cal's counterpoints addressed every point you brought up. But by all means, give me 10 minutes and I will.

Your setting yourself up for the fall. No argument is so clean you can afford to throw a temper trantrum before even presenting your evidence.

Mewtwo's Precognition: Mewtwo's precognition isn't just with future sight. That's a single attack, and it's on his page for being superior to Alakazam. Also, "2 turns" is a gameplay mechanic and typically gets represented as 5 seconds in other material.

Creating Clones: Not only is Mewtwo capable of doing this himself, but he'll already know which infinite is the real one due to being able to see souls. Also, Me First counters this.

Disorienting Gravity: Countered by telekinesis and precognition.

Info Analysis Resistance: Baseline and comes from a technological source. Mewtwo can bypass that easily. Not that it matters because Mewtwo doesn't even have information analysis.

BFR: Countered by Dimensional Travel.

Perception Manipulation: Countered by being able to see souls.

AP Advantage: Mewtwo can swap stats with his opponents and petrifies with every hit.

"Infinite only fought 1v1 because his clones were fighting an army": Then why didn't he make more if they're "limitless" like you claimed? Either he has a limit to how much he can create or he doesn't create clones to fight in a 1v1 fight.

Everything else submitted by TheUser and Juron Pilo has been proven to be falce already or been filled wth fallacies such as ad hominem, despite being told repeatedly to stop. "OP is Biased" isn't a good stance anyway as I'm allowed to debate just as much as you. I just can't vote on my own thread.

How does he tell the difference between identical clones with aura- which is not seeing souls perse as residual aura.

Mewtwo creates afterimages not clones. They can barely attack much less use moves like infinites.

Infinite does make clones in the order of magnatude of an army. Thats a pretty big amount.

And when did manga mewtwo use swaping stats... nevermind that he'd still have to find the real infinite.

Lol, no, a OP can't make a thread with a clear winner like this, nor argue for a character to win, and this is pretty much voting, you Just didn't exactaly say "I vote Mewtwo", but everything else is there, you are biased and made a match to give a character a win, end of story, end of story

Can mewtwo swap in game levels? Because Infinite doesn't have high stats he has creation. No statistics involved. Its not straight from him. But it does scale with his tier. I don't see how he's gonna swap "attack potency"

Why are you suddenly relying on just manga? This is a composite page. And none of those points are true exceot for Infinite making an army of clones, but not only does he not tend to do that in a no-prep scenario like this one (when sonic fought him in the jungle, by theuser's own admissio infinite wasn't expecting to see sonic there), but all of them are notably glass cannons as fodder could compete with them and shadow was able to one-shot them.

Uh they beat Sonic.. The protagonist? Easily?

Ok I see the "cloning bit on the page but I'd like to see it in person.

Thats still not ressurrection

Juron Pilo said:
Uh they beat Sonic.. The protagonist? Easily?
Ok I see the "cloning bit on the page but I'd like to see it in person.

Thats still not ressurrection
Everything you would like to see is on the profile, including Mewtwo's resurrection. If you're arguing in a versus thread, I'd advise that you read the profiles of both characters.

I did. I've referenced his page several times.

But it mentions an obscure alternate history with no basis in the world and doesn't provide a link.

I have no objection to that specific statement but to say link me.

Theuser789 said:
Lol, no, a OP can't make a thread with a clear winner like this, nor argue for a character to win, and this is pretty much voting, you Just didn't exactaly say "I vote Mewtwo", but everything else is there, you are biased and made a match to give a character a win, end of story, end of story
Calm it down a bit there, will ya? The OP can still argue, just can't vote. That's literally it. And calling the OP biased is unnecessary

It's from Pokemon Puzzle League. I unfortunately don't have a link but i imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find.

Juron Pilo said:
Sonic got the first attack. It wasn't suprise. Sonic never preps, he walks into traps without looking.
"Infinite used clones the first time he fought Sonic, he wasn't expecting to fight him in Mystic Jungle, but he does clone himself in the fight"

I don't mean it was a surprise attack, I mean Infinite himself didn't prepare for the fight ahead of time.

Juron Pilo said:
If you can't provide a link then you have no evidence.
...What is the point you're trying to make? That we should ignore what's on his profile because it's not linked? Mewtwo has the ability, and if you want to say otherwise, then make a CRT for it. You can't really argue a point if you're going to discard abilities simply on the basis of them not being linked.

Ok, a OP can argue, but saying a vote is invalid because they disagree is not valid in a thread, and Zephyros is clearly voting for Mewtwo in literaly everyway, but I digress,just means I can debunk more people

I'm not pheonix wright. I don't have to judge just by the autopsy. I can see the body of evidence if I ask for it. End of story.

I am. Plenty of abilities aren't linked or given a justification on their profiles, but they were accepted to be added in CRTs. Case in point, even Infinite's profile only has a couple of justifications for his abilities.

Theuser789 said:
Ok, a OP can argue, but saying a vote is invalid because they disagree is not valid in a thread, and Zephyros is clearly voting for Mewtwo in literaly everyway, but I digress,just means I can debunk more people
I never called them invalid. I called them faulty because they were based on reasoning that was disproven.

A subtle difference, but an important one nonetheless.

BTW about the clones, Mewtwo can simulaneusly target hundreds of the same time or use it's petrification in an AoE fashion, so he would be able to petrify all of them at once

"A writ of habeas corpus (which literally means to "produce the body") is a court order demanding that a public official (such as a warden) deliver an imprisoned individual to the court and show a valid reason for that person's detention."

...what?

Look, you're throwing around all these terms all of a sudden with this and the phoenix wright allegory. It's really not that complex. Use what's on the profile, and if you think it's not valid, make a CRT or a Questions and Answers thread about it. We have two separate categories for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back