• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to make false accusations, but it does legitimately seem as though you're derailing the match for the purpose of some unrelated minutia.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I'm going to be perfectly frank , all of the votes for Infinite have been based off of really faulty reasoning
Bringing it back.

Perception Manipulation is one of Infinite's go-to moves and will not be stopped by Mewtwo's resistance even if it is mindhax. He's used this ability on Sonic just fine, who has planetary resistance.

Two, Infinite's clones are wholly viable and is something he'll do sooner rather than later in his fight. Considering he can make innumerable of them with strength just slightly weaker than the originals, all of these dupes can one-shot with their pinky.

Three, he can put Mewtwo into a Virtual Reality without him realizing it (and no, this is not a BFR technique that Mewtwo can get out of). Aside from Mewtwo beating him to the punch on using abilities, what can Mewtwo do about any of this? He can't even gauge Infinite's stats due to resistance to Info Analysis.

Its from a pokemon puzzle spin off. How is that even canon. Kirby Avalanch was a spin off. Is it canon? I know alot about mewtwo but creating instant duplicates from nothing? I doubt it. Especially when the movie shows him using machines to do it anyway.

Anyways:

Mewtwo's Precognition: 5 seconds would literaly be used if Mewtwo can't even understand what's going

Creating Clones: Mewtwo being able to do a ability is not a counter, and he obviously can't do it as good as Infinite, and source on seeing souls

Disorienting Gravity: Never used this as a argument

Info Analysis Resistance: Read above

Perception Manipulation: Source

AP Advantage: NLF to assume he can do it to someone 1000 times stronger without feats, and not ic to use it before Infinite beats him, the battle is quick

"Infinite only fought 1v1 because his clones were fighting an army": Forces plot is for children, it's not complicated, and I never claimed that they were litmeless, the characters and the plot of the game did, which are better than your word, and the clones were keeping other characters at bay, not of the fights were 1-1, if he removed them he would need to fight even more characters

Look, Mystic Jungle Infinite was disposing of Phantom Ruby prototypes, he was not ready to fight, unlike what SBA says, Mewtwo is not going to get him while he is doing another job, in Metropolis he was attacking the entire resistance across the city, the Avatar was simply a toy that he would have killed if not for the propotype, and in Eggman Empire Fortress he used a full army against everyone, then used the Sun, which depleted him of energy, so when Sonic fought him he was weakened while they were fighting the rest, he only got his power back midway through the fight

So yes, they will be used against Mewtwo, no votes are not invalid no matter what accusation you have buddy

I think that due to Infinite's 5-A Upgrade (by being buffed from baseline 5-A to like 1200 times above baseline 5-A, or just 4.5 times below baseline High 5-A), Mewtwo doesn't really have anything to do against Infinite.

I never called them invalid. I called them faulty because they were based on reasoning that was disproven.

A subtle difference, but an important one nonetheless.

Well, sorry then

I am pretty sure Infinite got 7 votes, what's the vote count?

Overlord775 said:
BTW about the clones, Mewtwo can simulaneusly target hundreds of the same time or use it's petrification in an AoE fashion, so he would be able to petrify all of them at once
Petrification was debunked above by others, and Infinite can make thousands at peak

@TheUser

Did you even read what I posted? Mewtwo's precog is from scaling above Alakazam, not future sight alone.

Me First literally steals the opponent's move and performs it first.

He can do it against 2-Cs. That should be all I need to say on that matter.

"Forces plot is for children, it's not complicated, and I never claimed that they were litmeless, the characters and the plot of the game did, which are better than your word, and the clones were keeping other characters at bay, not of the fights were 1-1, if he removed them he would need to fight even more characters"

Then why didn't he?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I think that due to Infinite's 5-A Upgrade (by being buffed from baseline 5-A to like 1200 times above baseline 5-A, or just 4.5 times below baseline High 5-A), Mewtwo doesn't really have anything to do against Infinite.
Mewtwo is capable of swapping his stats with Infinite, bypassing his durability with every attack, and resurrecting himself from death, making that advantage moot.

Calm it down a bit there, will ya? The OP can still argue, just can't vote. That's literally it. And calling the OP biased is unnecessary

Maybe biased was the wrong word, but I still don't like a OP arguing a character should win this way

Theuser789 said:
Overlord775 said:
BTW about the clones, Mewtwo can simulaneusly target hundreds of the same time or use it's petrification in an AoE fashion, so he would be able to petrify all of them at once
Petrification was debunked above by others, and Infinite can make thousands at peak
No it wasn't. Not once was it ever debunked. If you think I'm wrong, please quote the comment where it was.

Juron Pilo said:
By your own logic nothing Infinite does is a move.
First of all, not only is that a complete non-argument, but what even is your point? Moves are literally just things people do. Like punches or energy blasts or what have you. Mewtwo uses infinite's power before he does.

PaChi2 said:
1. Mewtwo of all pokemom isnt a species and is as valid of a composite as any other composite that was eliminated.

2. I know Mewtwo petrified Ash. Doesnt mean that he petrifies with every attack.
Here, composites are supposed to be nuked, and Mewtwo isn't a species

Juron Pilo said:
What stats? Infinite has no statistics in his game and even if they did his physical stats amount to nothing.
That's completely inaccurate. Infinite's stats are 5-A. Mewtwo's are 5-B. It's as simple as that.

I did, chill, I literaly said 5 seconds wouldn't change anything

That sounds like Power mimicry, source?

Again, source?

Because of what I explained in the last paragraph

Theuser789 said:
PaChi2 said:
1. Mewtwo of all pokemom isnt a species and is as valid of a composite as any other composite that was eliminated.

2. I know Mewtwo petrified Ash. Doesnt mean that he petrifies with every attack.
Here, composites are supposed to be nuked, and Mewtwo isn't a species
So your arguments are to get rid of mewtwo's page entirely and... Mewtwo not being a species? What does that even have to do with anything?

Also PaChi was addressed, something you seem to have conveniently ignored.

Theuser789 said:
I did, chill, I literaly said 5 seconds wouldn't change anything
That sounds like Power mimicry, source?

Again, source?

Because of what I explained in the last paragraph
Why are you using 5 seconds? That's not how precog works.

Check his profile.

Check his profile.

Okay, and yet he still never uses a single clone in his fights unless he's fighting himself. Once again this doesn't matter in the first place considering Mewtwo just slaps them via being glass cannons

Mewtwo should have a seperate page for his manga. Like any other multimedia foreigner like Paper Mario. Or Supermans various forms.

Being adreesed is diferent from being debunked, and everything, read the post

You were complaining about me but you are being really agressive rn

Apparently his profile is the ten commandments written on stone and given on high.

It doesn't need to reference anything else.

That's how we thread profiles for vsbattles in general and if you don't agree with something make a CRT to remove it

also, did i say hundreds ? i ment countless upon countless

GFA9Hd7

I never even metioned souls tho, i was talking about Mewtwo's ability to hit all clones at once

I think you are having difficulties talking to two people at once

Aight I was literally begged to close the thread. So I'll do so. Any complaints, come to me.

So much for me minimizing my time on the wiki and not getting involved in things...

Thats a wind not petrification. Of unknown. They are tiny tiny creatures.

Infinite isn't going to get disrupted by a breeze.

edit: perform a thought expiriment with me. What happens to a drone if it flies into a miniature tornado? It crashes. Just like those unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back