• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How so? Gray literally eats ice and has multiple layers of resistance to ice. This is the same shit as Natsu vs Ace.
Not the Dragon slayer>Logia user misconception again. Don't tell me you believe the nonsense Deathbattle tells you?

You cannot eat a Logia user, more specifically you cannot harm the real body. Their Elemental intangibility is automatic, it doesn't matter how many times you tries to punch, shoot or eat them they will reform nigh-infinitely. Also, Dragon slayer would need Regen Negation which they don't have, without it, it doesn't matter how many times Gray eats Aokiji, as long as he isn't hurting his real body it doesn't matter as well as according to this Wiki's standards and rules Gray will never reach Aokiji's real body.
572321966a528e277a2ffd17ad854864.jpg

Furthermore, Aokiji's AP is twice higher than Gray and can use Busoshoku Haki. As well as mixing Busoshoku Haki with his devil fruit. Don't get me started with Aokiji's Kenbunshoku Haki. Aokiji stomps hard.

Aokiji turning into ice is his issue. Gray consumes ice and automatically turns it into energy. See Silver eating Gray’s ice by just placing his teeth against it and the ice construct turned into energy and flowed into his mouth. Silver literally gave Gray his own Ice Devil Slayer Magic so Gray has to scale to this. Gray resists everything Aokiji can do, can amp to whatever tier if need be and then just eat Aokiji.

Aokiji turning into ice is his issue. Gray consumes ice and automatically turns it into energy. See Silver eating Gray’s ice by just placing his teeth against it and the ice construct turned into energy and flowed into his mouth. Silver literally gave Gray his own Ice Devil Slayer Magic so Gray has to scale to this. Gray resists everything Aokiji can do, can amp to whatever tier if need be and then just eat Aokiji.
Except he doesn't harm Aokiji's real body. Again, Elemental intangibility and Regen (only in his Logia form). You are ignoring the fact that Aokiji can use Bosushoku haki and literally has the massive AP advantage. I really hope you are not telling me that a 6-C can beat a 6-B.

Eating doesn't hurt their real body. Luffy literally tried to eat Crocodile and see what happens, Crocodile told him to stop waste his time (Because it's consistently and constantly stated such methods never worked on Logias, otherwise Luffy would've eaten Aokiji and Crocodile aka Cannibalisms.

I hope you are not under the misapprehension that Aokiji, who has Advanced Observation Haki: Future Sight, true Precognition, Enhanced senses, Emotion senses, Danger senses and literally half of other insane sense abilities let himself getting eating by a stripper who eats Ice? The AP advantage literally allows him to one shoot Gray at any moment, surprisingly, Aokiji has other methods (Punch, Kick and Sword).

• Aokiji is more experienced than Gray.
  • Massive AP advantage.
  • Advanced Kenbunshoku haki is pretty much self-explanatory.
  • Massive Range advantage.
  • Elemental Intangibility and Regen that Gray can't possibly hope to overcome it.
  • Master Hand-to-hand combatant, you can bet he would Skill stomp both Luffy and Zoro. Surely, you have seen how skilled Zoro is, and that Zoro is more skilled than Erza.
Do i need to list off more things?

Eating doesn't hurt their real body. Luffy literally tried to eat Crocodile and see what happens, Crocodile told him to stop waste his time (Because it's consistently and constantly stated such methods never worked on Logias, otherwise Luffy would've eaten Aokiji and Crocodile aka Cannibalisms.

I hope you are not under the misapprehension that Aokiji, who has Advanced Observation Haki: Future Sight, true Precognition, Enhanced senses, Emotion senses, Danger senses and literally half of other insane sense abilities let himself getting eating by a stripper who eats Ice? The AP advantage literally allows him to one shoot Gray at any moment, surprisingly, Aokiji has other methods (Punch, Kick and Sword).

• Massive AP advantage.
  • Elemental Intangibility and Regen that Gray can't possibly hope to overcome it.
  • Master Hand-to-hand combatant, you can bet he would Skill stomp both Luffy and Zoro. Surely, you have seen how skilled Zoro is, and that Zoro is more skilled than Erza.
it should work in aokiji, as his regeneration is only high-mid, Gray absorbs and turns into energy, which is far deeper than what Mid-High can deal, not saying that he will be able to use it against Aokiji due Advanced Haki, Precog etc etc, Aokiji stomps

it should work in aokiji, as his regeneration is only high-mid, Gray absorbs and turns into energy, which is far deeper than what Mid-High can deal, not saying that he will be able to use it against Aokiji due Advanced Haki, Precog etc etc, Aokiji stomps
Small nitpick; Elemental intangibility is still a thing, their regen is only in their Logia form so it most likely wouldn't work.

Small nitpick; Elemental intangibility is still a thing, their regen is only in their Logia form so it most likely wouldn't work.
Gray can absorb ice, turning into energy, it should work against aokiji elemental intagibility, as his elemental intangibility is due being made of ice, regardless, aokiji stomps

Except he doesn't harm Aokiji's real body. Again, Elemental intangibility and Regen (only in his Logia form).
And the ice that his body has become is now gone. Gray will have turned it into ethernano and slurped it up like a slushy. He isn’t coming back when the very thing his body was turned into just got transmuted into energy.
You are ignoring the fact that Aokiji can use Bosushoku haki and literally has the massive AP advantage. I really hope you are not telling me that a 6-C can beat a 6-B.
First off, stats aren’t everything? I really shouldn’t have to point that out so I dunno why you are bringing it up in the first place. Secondly, Aokiji doesn’t lead with Armament, he leads with ice. Ice which Gray eats and makes him 6-B too. Hell, the only time I can find Aokiji using Armament is to stop the quakes with Akainu and Kizaru so why exactly would he use it against Gray?
Because Luffy transmutes what he eats into energy?
Which he doesn’t lead with.
Doesn’t matter
  • Massive AP advantage.
Immediately negated by the fact that Aokiji will use ice on Gray which now makes them = in AP
Finally, something that matters. Gray just freezes everything for kilometres including Aokiji with his ice that can freeze ice.
Range with ice that Gray resists and eats.
Except by, ya know, transmuting him into energy by biting him. Nom ftw.
Dunno why I would agree to any of this. You’d need to bring statements saying he is more skilled than those two because him stomping them is just him being stronger than them. I have never seen Zoro do a skilled thing in my life. I don’t watch or read OP. The few fights involving Zoro that I watched with my friends is just Zoro cutting though bigger or harder shit. That’s not skill, that’s AP.
You really do because the reasons listed are dogshit besides Observation.

And the ice that his body has become is now gone. Gray will have turned it into ethernano and slurped it up like a slushy. He isn’t coming back when the very thing his body was turned into just got transmuted into energy.
What, Ice specifically? You know that Aokiji can create ice out of nowhere, more accurately almost every Logia user can generate substances with near-infinite amount of a certain element and control it? In their logia form as long as you are not affecting the real body via Hax or elemental advantage it doesn't matter what you are doing to their Logia body.
First off, stats aren’t everything? I really shouldn’t have to point that out so I dunno why you are bringing it up in the first place. Secondly, Aokiji doesn’t lead with Armament, he leads with ice. Ice which Gray eats and makes him 6-B too. Hell, the only time I can find Aokiji using Armament is to stop the quakes with Akainu and Kizaru so why exactly would he use it against Gray?
Every High-Tier and God-Tier lead with Busoshoku Haki. Now you are blatantly lying. Haki wasn't always visualized as "Black". After the Time-skip Oda made it clear who's using Busoshoku Haki or not. Even then Invisible Busoshoku Haki is still a thing, even Sanji who's not confirmed to have "Koka" can touch Logia users via Busoshoku Haki so honestly where did you get the idea that he doesn't lead with it?
Doesn’t matter
Except that matters a lot. Aokiji is a veteran and with vast amount of experience in battles and wars. When he sees his opponent can resist Ice, why should he keep spamming Ice when punching via coating his hand with Busoshoku Haki is much more plausible. Aokiji isn't an amateur or a Rookie, he knows better than anyone relying way too much on his Devil fruit or Logia intangibility in the New world is essentially digging a grave.
Immediately negated by the fact that Aokiji will use ice on Gray which now makes them = in AP
Since when does Gray get 20x buff? Eating Ice is an unquantifiable buff. Can you kindly please send me a source or scan. Otherwise you are just making up things.
Range with ice that Gray resists and eats.
Except Speed is equalized and Aokiji's ice is mixed with Busoshoku Haki makes it more potent than before and can negate durability (limited).
Except by, ya know, transmuting him into energy by biting him. Nom ftw.
Again, the user's real body doesn't take any damage, and any effect of the attack on the user's elemental form is superficial and the body can be reformed wirh no issues.
Dunno why I would agree to any of this. You’d need to bring statements saying he is more skilled than those two because him stomping them is just him being stronger than them. I have never seen Zoro do a skilled thing in my life. I don’t watch or read OP. The few fights involving Zoro that I watched with my friends is just Zoro cutting though bigger or harder shit. That’s not skill, that’s AP.
"Zoro hasn't done anything skilled" now that's a blatant lie. If you want I can send you a link to the threads, detailed explained on how skilled Zoro really is. Also if we are going by Character profiles, Gray who doesn't even have "expert" on his profile can never beat someone who has "master" on his profile. Meaning Aokiji skill stomps Gray.
You really do because the reasons listed are dogshit besides Observation.
"Dogshit" except your only arguments why Gray wins are an unquantifiable buff through Aokiji's uncharacteristically spamming ice for 2 hours to make it happen, despite knowing he can absorb and AP & Skill suddenly doesn't matter for some reasons, despite said character doesn't have durability negation on his profile.

You don't have to be a Genuis to realize that Aokiji needs one punch, while Gray can't hurt him. Aokiji's durability massively scales above to what Gray scales. Or are you trying to imply that Gray can suddenly match a 6-B Character with Future sight and Precognition, massive Skill, Intelligence and experience advantage by eating Ice?.

Every High-Tier and God-Tier lead with Busoshoku Haki. Now you are blatantly lying. Haki wasn't always visualized as "Black". After the Time-skip Oda made it clear who's using Busoshoku Haki or not. Even then Invisible Busoshoku Haki is still a thing, even Sanji who's not confirmed to have "Koka" can touch Logia users via Busoshoku Haki so honestly where did you get the idea that he doesn't lead with it?
I don’t watch or read OP.

How is aokiji damaging Esdeath??

Anyway so basically if Gray wins aokiji, esdeath is stomping gray

So esdeath still wins?
Damn my woman be making waves

Gray ain't eating Kuzan when he can apply Busōshoku Haki over his ice.

Or just stay in his human form and beat the shit out of Gray with his bare hands, expertise in Kenbunshoku and high levels of Busōshoku Haki negs.

What, Ice specifically? You know that Aokiji can create ice out of nowhere, more accurately almost every Logia user can generate substances with near-infinite amount of a certain element and control it? In their logia form as long as you are not affecting the real body via Hax or elemental advantage it doesn't matter what you are doing to their Logia body.
The ice he turns his body into. Quit being purposefully ignorant when you know exactly what ice I am talking about.
Maybe you missed the part where I told you that I have never read nor watched OP? I literally can’t be lying when all I can go off of is what I have seen and know and what I know is that Armament makes shit black or we get told it’s being used at the time. You are the one who actually has to prove he uses it from the get go.
Except that matters a lot. Aokiji is a veteran and with vast amount of experience in battles and wars. When he sees his opponent can resist Ice, why should he keep spamming Ice when punching via coating his hand with Busoshoku Haki is much more plausible. Aokiji isn't an amateur or a Rookie, he knows better than anyone relying way too much on his Devil fruit or Logia intangibility in the New world is essentially digging a grave.
Vast experience of body checking people weaker than you doesn’t mean shit. Gray has that too but I don’t bring it up because it doesn’t matter. I’m not calling Aokiji a moron here but Gray needs to eat it once to amp to Aokiji’s tier. That first time is all that’s needed.
Since when does Gray get 20x buff? Eating Ice is an unquantifiable buff. Can you kindly please send me a source or scan. Otherwise you are just making up things.
It’s literally how consuming magic works. You get that level of magic, you can now swing above that level since the energy gained is added to your own.
  • Natsu eating a tiny piece of Etherion and stomping Jellal.
  • Natsu eating Flames of Rebuke and matching Zero >>> Jellal
  • Natsu eating Laxus’ lightning and bodying Hades who two shot Laxus
  • Gajeel eating Possessed Rogue’s shadows and stomping Possessed Rogue
  • Rogue eating Sting’s light and immediately murdering him right after
  • Natsu eating Atlas Flame’s fire and one shot both WSDM Future Rogue and Motherglare, the latter of wh tanked Atlas Flame’s roar to the face without a scratch.
  • Wendy eating ethernano rich air
  • Natsu using Igneel’s magic
  • Gajeel eating Bloodman’s MBP (which destroy magic but he still absorbed the iron in it and massively amped above Bloodman)
  • Natsu was enchanted with the dregs of magic the other 6 Dragon Slayers had left and proceeded to go from getting slapped by Acno to one shotting him.
  • Natsu eating Ignia’s flames and stomping Mercophobia who was half of Ignia’s strength at the time.
  • Natsu’s DF with Ignia’s flames also oneshot Aldoron despite Aldoron resisting fire and claiming to be unable to burn despite him knowing Ignia and how strong he is.
  • Team Natsu passively absorbed the magic around Alta Face and amped so hard they surpassed anything they ever had before and then instantly destroyed it
x20 is nothing to the amp Slayers can get from eating an element when 6-Cs hit High 6-A if the element they absorb is strong enough.
Except Speed is equalized and Aokiji's ice is mixed with Busoshoku Haki makes it more potent than before and can negate durability (limited).
And I’m all for seeing scans that Aokiji leads with ice imbued with Armament.
Again, the user's real body doesn't take any damage, and any effect of the attack on the user's elemental form is superficial and the body can be reformed wirh no issues.
Reformed from what? It’s definitely not ice since that was all absorbed.
"Zoro hasn't done anything skilled" now that's a blatant lie. If you want I can send you a link to the threads, detailed explained on how skilled Zoro really is. Also if we are going by Character profiles, Gray who doesn't even have "expert" on his profile can never beat someone who has "master" on his profile. Meaning Aokiji skill stomps Gray.
See above. I already dropped a disclaimer on this.
"Dogshit" except your only arguments why Gray wins are an unquantifiable buff through Aokiji's uncharacteristically spamming ice for 2 hours to make it happen, despite knowing he can absorb and AP & Skill suddenly doesn't matter for some reasons, despite said character doesn't have durability negation on his profile.
My arguments being good or bad don’t matter as to whether your own are. Yours are bad because they rely on ignoring the fact that Gray can nom and Aokiji literally can’t come back from it, range that only applies to the thing that Gray resists and absorbs, claims of Aokiji doing something as a starting move when the visual cue of said ability is not present and statements of the invisible version not being given afaik (feel free to correct me), bringing up experience when his experience is of being massively above basically everything besides a handful of people, claims of being more skilled than people who I have already admitted to not knowing how skilled they are and trying to scale those guys > above Erza who I do know the skill of. I think you can forgive me for not agreeing to X < Y when X is a known factor to me whereas Y isn’t.

Also, Gray doesn’t need to absorb it for two hours, he just needs to eat it once. Gray also takes control of the ice from people who are both stronger than him and have superior ice to him. If need be, he just uses Lost Aspect which amps his spell several hundred times over and seals Aokiji with Lost Iced Shell for an incon.

I wouldn't call Anon's a liar, he just isn't informed on OP due to not reading it so you can't expect him to know everything.

That being said, I have a few issues such as scaling Natsu's Absorption to Natsu's whenever Natsu is a clear cut level above the other slayers in terms of what they can absorb, and aside from Etherion all of those involve Natsu eating a substance without a physical form such as fire. In Kuzan's case he'd need to eat a layer of Busoshoku Haki to even absorb the ice.

Secondly I have issues with using Ignia as an example, he didn't absorb an attack from Ignia and Ignia intentionally let Natsu consume it so it's not like it wasn't meant to harm him in the first place.

Honestly Kuzan doesn't even need his Logia defense to beat the ever loving shit out of Gray when he can do so with his bare hands. If Kuzan sees that Gray can eat his ice (if he can all things considering Busoshoku hardening.) and due to all Logia's sharing the same resistances even while in their human forms means Gray's ice attacks would be just as useless.

Also Busōshoku Haki doesn't have a visual cue, Anon your thinking of Koka which is the dark colored variant, and much less skilled Logia's have already shown the ability to enhance their elemental attacks with Koka such as Smoker.

The ice he turns his body into. Quit being purposefully ignorant when you know exactly what ice I am talking about.
What exactly do you mean by that? Allow me to explain you on how Logia works. They are still in the end "Humans". in Aokiji's case he's an Ice human. In other words, Aokiji's not passively made of ice (He can still bleed like a normal human and without freezing his own house), more specifically Logia user's body will always turn to their elemental form if they are attacked (automatic). Furthermore, Aokiji is twice bigger than Gray, eating him is nearly impossible especially the fact he's still a living being, so the whole absorption wouldn't work. To make it more clear, as long as Aokiji's soul isn't affected by Gray eating him (aka real body), he won't die nor absorbed.
Maybe you missed the part where I told you that I have never read nor watched OP? I literally can’t be lying when all I can go off of is what I have seen and know and what I know is that Armament makes shit black or we get told it’s being used at the time. You are the one who actually has to prove he uses it from the get go.
Good lord. I get it that you haven't watched nor read OP, but that doesn't mean you can completely ignore the point i was trying to make. I'm going copypast an explanation from an One piece databook server. Level 1: Invisible Armament - Weak application of Armament that surrounds the body, enhancing it's offensive and defensive capabilities. Margarite and like every single woman in Amazone Lilly can infuse arrows with their Haki,this was consistently and constantly shown when they chased after Luffy with bows. Hancock infuses Pistole Kiss with her Busoshoku haki, you may be thinking why is that special? because normally a bullet would've bounced off him like this. However, if Hancock didn't infuse haki with her DF, the bullet would never have went straight through Luffy's body, ultimately resulting in him being caught by her. Aokiji and every Vice admiral are naturally always, a big emphasis on "always" infusing haki with their DF, even in the Ace novel, Ace fought against a vice admiral in Sabaody, he leads with Busoshoku haki because (increasing strength and durability) even in the latter Tachigi and Smoker consistently using haki against pretty much every enemy they come across. Invisible Armament is the weakest among Busoshoku levels - Sanji's "current max" level, understood?.
x20 is nothing to the amp Slayers can get from eating an element when 6-Cs hit High 6-A if the element they absorb is strong enough.
None of your examples justifies such a big buff. I specifically asked you to provide scans and accepted multiplier calculations. Again proof eating Ice makes you 6-B or concede that it's just an unquantifiable buff.
Reformed from what? It’s definitely not ice since that was all absorbed.
Refuted above.
See above. I already dropped a disclaimer on this.
Refuted Above.
My arguments being good or bad don’t matter as to whether your own are. Yours are bad because they rely on ignoring the fact that Gray can nom and Aokiji literally can’t come back from it, range that only applies to the thing that Gray resists and absorbs, claims of Aokiji doing something as a starting move when the visual cue of said ability is not present and statements of the invisible version not being given afaik (feel free to correct me), bringing up experience when his experience is of being massively above basically everything besides a handful of people, claims of being more skilled than people who I have already admitted to not knowing how skilled they are and trying to scale those guys > above Erza who I do know the skill of. I think you can forgive me for not agreeing to X < Y when X is a known factor to me whereas Y isn’t.
Except, Aokiji can one shoot Gray with a normal punch or a kick, Gray's resistances are completely irrelevant here. Both are AP and Ice fighters, Aokiji scales massively above to what Gray scales to AP-wise and Durability-wise. Aokiji can shapeshift his body to prevent getting attacked when using his Haki. What's Gray honestly going to do against someone who can see all his actions and options happening in the future several seconds ahead and just casually moves out of the way, kick or punch him and pretty much ends the fight. Gets hit with what? Gray doesn't have the skill nor intelligence advantage to pull that off, Aokiji can easily dodge everything he throws at him and only needs his fist to end the fight. That's not so hard to understand, right? Gray who has no prior knowledge of Aokiji's abilities and on top of that has nothing to bypass his Precognition, Skills, Future sight, Body control and other things. How exactly is that an Incon? it's a stomp in Aokiji's favor.

Also, Gray doesn’t need to absorb it for two hours, he just needs to eat it once. Gray also takes control of the ice from people who are both stronger than him and have superior ice to him. If need be, he just uses Lost Aspect which amps his spell several hundred times over and seals Aokiji with Lost Iced Shell for an incon.
Can you finally send me the scan of the infamous 20-40x buff? "Gray also takes control of the ice from people who are both stronger than him and have superior ice to him" except that doesn't make any sense in the slightest, also that's a no limit fallacy, the gap between Gray and Aokiji is massive, you are telling me that Gray can also take control of Iceman's ice just because Gray did that to someone and no it's no strawman because it's literally what it is a no limit fallacy (hence why you should have been more specific).

You think Aokiji is going to stand still and let that happen? Can you elaborate why too? Because you seems to have you forgotten that Aokiji knows what Gray is planning via "mind reading" and precognition. Is this the representation of Aokiji vs Gray: "Ararara he's going to seal me, i'll just stand still and see what will happen, even though i could one shoot him at any moment. This brat seems to struggle extremely hard to hit me he couldn't hit me even once. Perhaps, i shouldn't strike back because i have an unexplained reason to go easy on him, ya know. I wonder what Smoker's doing right now".

No matter, how you spin it around, the fight is decided the moment he gets hit, be it a punch, kick or a slash from a sword it's GameOver. If you say otherwise, care to explain how Gray despite his inferior senses and inferior skill advantages will dodge at least ONE ATTACK by Aokiji? stalling someone as skilled as Aokiji ain't happening, fihting back is literally engaging in hand-to-hand combat with Aokiji, you know full well that would just prove the point above. Range Game? ain't happening either, sealing as mentioned above is useless too. Both are AP fighters and Ice manipulators; skills and intelligence plays a huge role here, because how are you going to bait someone far intelligent than you it's like saying a normal human can outwit someone who has gifted on his profile.

Kuzan beat both of them. Esdeath can't hurt Kuzan and gray is too weak for Kuzan. Do we really know if Gray can really "eat" ice? Because he fought THREE powerful ice users (Invel, Ur, and Hakune) and he never shown or even stated he can during all his battles

Back