• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GalaxianAegis said:
Yes, when he transformed into the state, that was the first attack that he used. It's an energy based attack though, it vaporizes what it hits. Why would Regenerationn save Aokiji when he's surrounding by a huge energy blast that breaks him down?
Why should it be ignored?
first, because hes regen should be above that, as are logia generaly, secondly, bevause he himself could counter them and at the very least weaken them

brcause unless it has feats on working on aokiji level fighters, it be nlf to say it would work here

By the Regenerationn linked on Aokiji's page, he's not capable of that. Aokiji is High-Mid, and only while in Logia form. He would need Low-High or Mid-High to regenerate, especially given the huge AP gap to even think about recovering. Assuming he even does have the Regenerationn to handle Acnologia's blasts, how does he even do anything when Acno continues to spam him to no end? He'd need to be in his physical form to even use his abilities and he needs to touch Acno to land his hax. Meanwhile, Acno can land his blows from his height and range advantage in the sky easily.

It's not a major factor, but it's something that's a byproduct of him using his roar. It's best compared to nuclear fallout after a nuke goes off.

acnologia. he has flight, more expirince, can spam (like, real spam, and not just throw 4 or 5 of them) city lvl attacks casually all the while having his being separated in two... ps cant be harmed by non dragon slayer magic..

@Lorenzo - Uhm. Time to correct you:

1) Acnologia, as a dragon, is highly resistant to magic. The only magic that can successfully harm him is Dragon Slayer Magic. Aokiji doesn't use magic. Acnologia has no resistance to that.

2) "City level" attacks? that wouldn't hurt Aokiji, and as stated before, blasting Aokiji into pieces wont do anything because he has High-Mid regen.

Wow Acnologia can't vaporize whatever he hits. That's just his DC effecting his surroundings. Acnologia isn't bypass that regen.

CinCameron20 said:
@Lorenzo - Uhm. Time to correct you:
1) Acnologia, as a dragon, is highly resistant to magic. The only magic that can successfully harm him is Dragon Slayer Magic. Aokiji doesn't use magic. Acnologia has no resistance to that.

2) "City level" attacks? that wouldn't hurt Aokiji, and as stated before, blasting Aokiji into pieces wont do anything because he has High-Mid regen.
umm time to correct u then

1) they tried using normal artillary agaisnt him, and lucy even asked them if they could used normal weapons agaisnt but (i think that erz said it) erza said that it would be futile as well.

2) well of course one of them wouldnt work. thats what the spaming is for. u know what spamin is right? its using the same attack, but 20 times over and over. i think 20 or more cities can make an island right? o

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wow Acnologia can't vaporize whatever he hits. That's just his DC effecting his surroundings. Acnologia isn't bypass that regen.
Eh, if gohan can kamehameha Cell and Goku Genki-Dama'd buu, why cant Acno turn little Ao into vap?

Because destroying the terrain doesn't equate to destroying your opponent in that fashion. Example, Fujitora can leave massive craters and vaporize the land beneath him but that doesn't mean he can do the same to other's. Gohan and Goku's attacks were a different case.

He has High 6-B blasts, so I dont see the difference to my example. Its not environmental destruction. Its a freaking blast.

A baseline High 6-B blast. If you look over at Akainu vs Heat Mister it was proved by a calc member attacks from 89-100 teratons can't bypass that regen. Again you can vaporize your terrain all you want but you can't do the same to your opponent.

Are we using his 6-B rating? Okay.

If the versions aren't stated in the beginning, SBA puts them at their strongest

Can I see some scans of that regen? Because i'm pretty sure that if he gets hit by a High 6-B explosion he'll be disintegrated

Kaltias said:
Can I see some scans of that regen? Because i'm pretty sure that if he gets hit by a High 6-B explosion he'll be disintegrated
Luffy vs Kuzan has him being turned into a mist-like cloud after a few punches iirc.

Isn't Acno above baseline to an unknown extent tho? Even the second smallest country in FT is High 6-B

So should this be added.

Not sure if the reasons hold up If his regen gets bypassed

Ironically, Aokiji defeated Acno the same way Cole did.

Using their regen and Dura ignoring attacks to compensate for the strength difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back