• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AOE DEATH ROOMS.......Trafalgar D water Law VS Askin Naak Le vaar

SURGEON OF DEATH Vs ANGEL OF DEATH

Images (20)
Images (22)
200px Art by Odearg-Dueo

Knowing these guys No opponent likes an invite to D room of these two,so whose AOE wins and why

D RULES

• Both start at base but are free to go into their strongest forms
  • In character
  • D speed equalized
  • D Arena is Fake Karakura town(ASKIN IS VISIBLE)
  • win by death

D SURGEON'S ROOM:3(Zackmoon,Jo-smooth,Rei Ruburo)

D DEATH DEALERS ROOM:5(Calaca Vs,Naeblis495,Sigurd snake in the eye,Nedge 1000,AnonymousBlank)

The fight will take place in the human realm, so as a Quincy he should be visible.

Quincies who only shown in the soul society are still souls

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2190468

I kinda disagreed with invisibility for quincies in that thread though..because When Quincies are in the human realm they return to being kishi,unlike Souls.

But not to derail....Askin is visible in this particular Vs Thread or I could change the Arena to SS and Trafalgar Law would have to be reishi too

Calaca Vs said:
How does Askin powers works? I remember nothing but the 'lethal portion'.
Askin major ability along with the regular Quincy shenanigans is Deathdeal,An ability able to manipulate the lethal dosage of any and every substance he consumes,making said substance lethal to his opponents,that Is he is able to reduce his opponents tolerance to any substance making it toxic and potentially lethal to them,even substance that supports live can become poison.he also gains gains Immunity to any substance he deems "poison" after consuming and analyzing it for 1 minute, this includes energy and when he gains immunity said attacks are unable to even scratch him.

.his feat include

• making Nimaiya's blood lethal,Nimaiya Almost died because he simply had blood
  • making oxygen lethal
  • making reishi(energy of the verse) lethal
  • i think he also made Caffeine lethal(cant remember)
  • Oh he can also cause complete death of organs with GIFT RING.

none are contact based They have an area of effect like laws,which ranges from tens of metres to hundreds of meters depending on his form .but Gift ring is contact bases, he forces the power of death deal into a ring which he throws at his opponent

Then his attacks are thought based, right? Law needs to open his Room and then do some movement in order to activate his powers. And Law's powers aren't that lethal. Even his strongest attack couldn't incapacitate and let alone kill Doflamingo.

Calaca Vs said:
Then his attacks are thought based, right? Law needs to open his Room and then do some movement in order to activate his powers. And Law's powers aren't that lethal. Even his strongest attack couldn't incapacitate and let alone kill Doflamingo.
Is this a Vote for Askin?

I need to remind you that Askin is completely susceptible to physical attacks and can be harmed by them, Also there is tini tiny bit of lag when he has to consume the substance before making it "poison"

Yeah, I know but Law doesn't lead with physical attacks.

And IIRC he can null any damage just affecting the lethal dosage of pain/damage to zero.

Hm... Well, Law's DF negates Regen way higher than that because he isn't making damage at all so that's useless now.

does law need to move to active an effect in his "room" ? if he does , he loose by default as Askin can easily incap like he did against ichigo .

that was without volstanding so i give this fight to askin

I think even if Law can move faster, he'd still have to deal with the poison of deathdealing. First time I saw this I was actually wondering if this is a stomp.

Then again I suppose maybe Askin can't adapt? But then again if he adapts damage, he's immune.

if law devil fruit release any kind of energy when he "cut" people , askin can probably adapt as he would make himself immune to that energy

if askin can't make himself immune to it , the next question is how can law kill askin ? as i understood , law can't really kill with his ability so even if he manage to put askin in pieces, he will have to use his sword or something to deal a real fatal blow without being killed by askin AOE

at best ( with some kind of miracle) i could see law achieve a double k.o as gift ball deluxe is greatly amp after askin's death

in my opninion , askin win 9.99 out of 10

@Naeblis495

if law devil fruit release any kind of energy when he "cut" people , askin can probably adapt as he would make himself immune to that energy

trafalgar D.Law's DF "cuts" don't posses energy, they are spatial in nature IIRC

See.... Typically I would agree that a spatial cutter can immediately kill someone just like that... But at the same time, I'm struggling to remember Law killing anyone by slicing them spatially.

All I remember is the heart grip, which may fail if it's a regular "Squash this heart" before he can do a thing. What other methods does he have to kill someone?

Law's a doctor and follows the hypocrathic oath. He doesn't like to kill and his fruit doesn't kill unless he uses something like the Gamma Knife.

Law's typical attack pattern against an opponent who doesn't know his abilities. ROOM -> Amputate (Since the opponent generally wouldn't know to dodge a sword swing from meters away) -> Shambles to incapacitate them.

For Askin, it depends and he usually likes to explain his ability as he's using it, which in this case will allow Law to counter.

In terms of the range of ther abilities, Law seems to have the superior range and can most likely escape from the area of effect of Askin's ability (unless his Deathdealing has larger range than gift ball deluxe).

Law:

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/5404/690/p_00020.png

Punk_Hazard_Research_Facility_Cut_in_Half.png

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/5404/787/09.png

Askin:

http://i.imgur.com/TGqRSQ3.jpg

If they're both in character, Law most likely won't kill unless he has to, while Askin would probably kill from the start. So in character Askin has an advantage. But if Law does know he has to kill to win in this scenario, he has counter shock (can probably be adjusted to by Askin), injection shot (probably can't be adjusted to), gamma knife (Probably can be adjusted to.....if he's able to survive), and his other potentially lethal ability that most people seem to forget.......his hand to hand and swordsmanship skills + haki. And if he needs to get close he can use shambles into any of the above techniques to either teleport himself to Askin or Askin right to him. I think Askin's only chance here is raising the lethal dosage of Oxygen, but even then Law would be able to escape that range with shambles. Not really sure if Askin would be able to beat Law in close combat if it ends up coming down to that, which it most likely won't. Though Gift Ball and Gift Ring can sneak him a win if it comes down to it. But then again Law might be able to manipulate those with Tact....It seems that there's more ways for Law to win.

gamma knife didn't kill doflamingo so nothing say it will kill askin , plus gamma knife doesn't seem instant( the profile say it will kill the target after some time) so askin could just summon an aoe while law is doing his "operation" or just adapt by the time it would take to kill him.

yeah , law can make a bigger room than askin gift ball deluxe but askin's gift ball deluxe pretty much instant incap the moment he summon it ( askin instant incap a high 6-A with a weaker technique) if you're in range and it's centered around him so if law try to teleport himself close to askin he shoot himself in the foot and if he teleport askin to him out of his gift ball ,askin just have to resummon the gift ball

in hand to hand , askin have his blut and a staff in volstanding and he was fast enough to dodge a member of the zero division in base form so i would say neither have a clear cut advantage

gift ball might be able to be redirected by tact as it quite slow , gift ball deluxe also can be redirected if law shown to be able to redirect such area and if law wasn't already inside as it would incap him , but gift ring seems to become invisible mid way throught it's course or straight up teleport itself to the target (unclear) so it would be harder for law to redirect that .

Just correcting: Law "operations" doesn't take time. The attack is instant but its effect might take longer than expected. Gamma Knife didn't killed Doffy because he was pulling strings inside his body to put his vital organs back where they belong after the attack.

Blut is a good point but arguing about speed in a speed equal match...

Law is confirmed to have Observation Haki which could possibly give him enough advice about invisible attacks. Nothing sure tho because the invisibility is yet to interact with Observation.

in the anime gamma knife take quite a while with both clearly strugling for a moment but we'll say it was just shitty animation , could you point me to the chapter in wich gamma knife was used in the manga ?

askin will just have to use his Regenerationn and healing to counter it tho , even if it is instant .

i pointed askin dodge feat not for his speed , but to say that he is proeficient in dodging master swordsman.

fair enough for the observation haki , i'll leave it open as a posibility

@Naeblis

could you point me to the chapter in wich gamma knife was used in the manga ?

https://www.***********.net/one-piece/781/6

It seems Law can safely kill Askin without worrying about the Gift ball deluxe double suicide,Law's room is bigger so if he could muster enough Strength and stamina(while having every fibre of his being turning to poison)he could Teleport himself out of the Gift ball..IF

I don't think teleportation is an option.Askin made it pretty clear escape was impossible and If it were that easy Kisuke etc could just open a senkaimon/Graganta/etc.

Jo-Smooth said:
Law's Room is bigger than Askin's and teleportation isnt the same as traveling through portals
it doesn't really matter anyway , if law is in the gift ball deluxe for even an instant or is hit by any of askin other abilities related to the deathdealing he will be in critical condition or incap for the rest of the fight

leaving the gift ball deluxe doesn't make it's effect go away . here what we know what can get rid of askin "poison" :

a highly condensed immune system boosting drug ( can get rid of base askin poison for a max of 5 minutes)

causality manipulation ( done by inoue ) wich completly got rid of it .

otherwise , it stay until you die

Sadly we haven't seen how Law got rid of his white lead poison in the past. That'd be useful for this thread.

Back