• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's literally how Shalltear's immunity works. Because of her race, (being a vampire), poison's don't affect her. It's kind of like poisoning a rock. it doesn't matter how much you do it, the rock isn't going to die from it because the rock isn't alive, much like Shalltear. In this case, it's not NLF to state that Shalltear is immune to poison.

I wasn't aware that Askin could make himself immortal by raising his tolerance to physical attacks, that's interesting for sure

She transitioned into her astral mist form during her fight with Ainz, to avoid Ainz's mines, but Ainz was waiting for her to do that and he used an astral attack to hurt her in that form. It definitely exists though.

By "Making any substance lethal to her" do you mean any substance poison to her?

If She kills askin, and askin takes her with him, she still has a revival ring so I think that in that scenario she'd win

Not well. Hypnosis wouldn't work but Kido probably would. Depending on the power of the attack of course. I think it would be a good fight

@Yomi.

Askin is an expert in evasion and counter.

I'm cheering for him. Do not be ashamed to point it out for me, is this so astounding against an opponent, capable of teleporting and multiplying speed? In addition, the tactics of dodging and the search for weak zones in enemy defenses are, in fact, Shalltear's strategy in a collision with Ainz, back when she had zero combat experience.

He regularly shurgs off fatal attacks to his vitals and lived long enough to give a speech about lethality even when his heart was ripped off.

All is needed for Shalltear is to give him a single touch with her Spuit Lance, OHKO'd and absorbing all of his vitality.

How is her immortality gonna save her from the death dealing.

Type 7. Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality.

Of course, until the moment when you disappoint me that Askin can nullify specific forms of immortality.

Never read something about negative energy capable of healing.

Honestly, your ignorance.

"Positive energy restored the health of the living, while negative energy would damage them. However, the opposite was true for the undead. Thus, ÒÇîGreater LethalÒÇì, which channelled vast quantities of negative energy, was the most powerful healing spell that Shalltear (one of the undead) could cast.

"I see. It would seem I've lost quite some health as well — ÒÇîGreater LethalÒÇì."

Shalltear blinked several times, unable to believe what was happening before her eyes. However, she had to accept the fact that Ainz's wounds were recovering before her eyes, even if she could not quite believe it."

Elaborate the dura negating attack.

"Shalltear possessed a class called Blood Drinker, and this was one of its skills: Blood Pool. This orb of enchanted blood could store the blood of victims for various purposes. It could also drain mana from the blood, so one could use skills that augmented spells without consuming extra MP.

"ÒÇîPenetrate Magic - ImplosionÒÇì."

After casting this tenth tier spell — which was of the highest tier of magic — the bodies of ten mercenaries began swelling up from inside.

There was no time for them to cry out. All they could do was watch their bodies expand inexorably, looks of ignorant terror on their faces. Then, in the next moment, their bodies burst, like balloons popping."

And I'm gnawing at doubts about how Askin forces through:

1. Intangibility.

Mist Form: Changes the user's body into astral type, nullifying all enemy attacks, save for attacks that could hit astral entities.

"Shalltear sensed the mines and assumed her mist form to evade them as they flew toward her. This skill transmuted the body into mist, and it was quite a flavourful skill for vampires. However, it did not transform the body into the physical phenomenon called mist, but instead phased the body into the astral plane. Thus she could use it to completely avoid attacks in the physical world — the three explosions which resulted."

2. Time Rewind.

Time Reverse: It is a skill that negate the damage caused by a single attack. The damage she sustained is instantly converted back into health. The blood spill out after taking damage will then flowed back into her body, as though time itself had reversed to render the attack completely ineffective. However, turning back time to recover damage could only be done three times a day.

"A hit from this powerful attack spell could disregard virtually any form of magical defense, but the damage dealt converted back into health and flowed back into her body, as though time itself had reversed to render the attack completely ineffective."

3. Barrier Creation.

Force Sanctuary: Create a white light barrier from holy energy. Although it prevents the user from attacking, it is an absolute barrier that completely blocks the opponent's attack.

"White radiance filled the area around Shalltear, a defensive barrier made of pure mana. While this barrier impeded the caster's attacks, it would also completely negate her opponent's attacks".

Similarly to 1 Extra-Life via Ressurection Item and high magic resistance.

I feel like a lot of people voted not fully knowing shalltear's abilities, I hope some people can take into account her abilities that they didn't know before and maybe change their vote, or maybe we can stop grace with some votes for shalltear

All these out of character comments siding with shalltear ignoring the fact that she is faaar too playful to even take someone like askin who is faaar more phony and acts like a weakling sigh

If you wanna argue that she is an undead and she basically cant die then askin regularly kills death gods who are basically Soul Beings.

Greater Lethal wont work since askin can make the very essence of Negative energy poisonous to her

in fact let me get something down here that should work with SBA

This is Holy Form askin where he has the passive ability of

"The Deathdealing (Enhanced): Hasshein automatically adapts to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Askin's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the attack ineffective. This prevents him from being harmed by opponents who undergo rapid changes in the nature of their Reiatsu"

In hasshein,Askin basically automatically adapts to the changes in his opponent's attacks as long as the power source will be the same (in this case MP)

If we were to use verse equalisation in the sense of the power source of attacks that would mean "Reiatsu=MP"

then askin would automatically adapt and develop high tolerance to any MP based magic attack that shalltear uses.

You're calling me ignorant when you are the one saying out of character arguments for shalltear.

Askin Gives her a lethal dosage of her surroundings intensely lowering her tolerance to the very area that she is in (being dead wont mean anything since askin basically uses this to kill Shinigami's)

Gift Ring would reduce her to a bloodly mess (Take note that the gift ring disappears briefly when thrown and reappears when it connects.Making this virtually undodgeable)

Gift Bad Lowers the tolerance of anybody who steps on it to basically anything that is present in the battlefield essentially making close quarters comabt impossible.

Askin's Deathdealing magnifies greatly upon his death as anything that is caught up in the gift ball deluxe so anything in the gift bereich (a large dome which he activates at the very start of his battle) will collapse unable to move and die due to intense amount of lethal dosage

So even if she kills askin she dies along with him

I know it passed the 7 votes mark; however, based on the arguments from both ends, either Askin wins or both end up dying.

I understand people saying Inconclusive, but I believe

Askin FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back