• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone interested in making a page for the Naljians?

The Naljians of the Ben 10 Universe

Naljians: They are a very intelligent, seemingly immortal energy beings and their technology is so advanced that even the Naljian's children toy is above level 20 tech, the same level as the omnitrix and bear in mind that level 20 is the highest known level in the ben prime universe. If a children's toy can be above level 20(High Tier 3A or universal level), imagine what an adult weapon of the Naljians would be like. They are apparently 26 dimensional and possibly maybe more. Since they stated only 26 matter, indicating that there are more than 26 dimensions. They only appeared in one episode so not many feats are known except that they can apparently teleport across dimensions in a flash of light and they have telekinesis. They are at least tier 1B(Hyperverse level), being possibly higher than 26 dimensions. No weakness is known. Fun fact: 3 million years old is considered a child.

There is already a page and they are set at an unknown tier because they didn't really state that they are from the 26th dimension only that there are 26 that matter, also like you said they are featless and have one apperance so they aren't going to get scaled to any tier anytime soon

Hmmmm the Najilians consider the OmniTrix (a weapon that can destroy the universe) as theire child toy so i think they should be at least low 2-C also i did found that weired I'm pretty sure the Najilians meant they 26D because when a Najilian asked to ben if they are from the third d'immentional species and and then Ben asked them the same thing but on a different way IDK because it dosn't make sence for a Najilian asking if Ben is 3D than Ben immediately ask him an other question like how many dimensions there are, Ben probably asked him the same question and Najilians probably meant they are 26D

I was a part of the original discussion that discussed this and we decided that there was far too little information about them to give them such a high tier. We don't even know what tier they should be, hence the unknown.

Second of all, due to the fact that the 'Child's Toy' couldn't replicate Gwen's anodite powers, there was no way that it could replicate Alien X.

Back