• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 hyperversal cosmology upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits totally goes to @Greenshifter

The Naljians state that reality is composed of at least 26 (maybe 27) spatio-temporal dimensions which should scale them (sike, they’re fodder) the Omniversal Force to hyperversal.

It extends infinitely in every direction, through every reality, so all of its dimensions are obviously fully-sized.

As for Albedo being a knowledgeable source, aside from that sweet Supergenius rating on his profile:

This should be added to the cosmology blog

Why did nobody do this before?

Note: Vote tally has been taken from previous thread. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-hyperversal-upgrade.163084/

Agree: @Planck69
, @Firestorm808, @Qawsedf234 (Possibly), @Robo432343, My wife, @Serlock_Holmes, @Quantu, @LuffyRuffy46307, @ProfectusInfinity, @NHTkenshin2, @Lord_Farquaad69420 (Possibly), @TWILIGHT-OP (sorta), @Killerdrone123, @Saqphire, @MintyBoi1, @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN, @RedReaper (Possibly)

Disagree: @Everything12, @Maverick_Zero_X, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Benimōru, @Swordsaint456, @Georredannea15, @Unqver (sorta),
@PrinceofPein

Neutral: @DonkeySlayer06, @LephyrTheRevanchist

Last edited:
The Celestialsapiens created the multiverse (all of space and time) after the OF already existed. Thus the multiverse doesn’t scale to it.

It says universe in the scan but Paradox actually hid the pieces of the Map of Infinity in Legerdomain… which I now realize you got accepted as part of Ben’s universe and will no doubt use against me. That said the Contumelia created Ben’s universe so no, still the multiverse and don’t you dare argue retcon against me or yeeting Rex’s dimension and tearing your entire cosmology apart is the first thing I’ll do when my exams are done.

Bic u feedin me my own piece of evidence
You stole my thread!
Anyway, I've already been done with it before like years ago. This statement from guide book was retconned and contradicted by show. Regardless that I don't know if it matters either way.
War it is then.

It matters since it would mean that the OF transcends/is not bound by “all of existence” due to existing before it (yes I know how that sounds but it makes sense since Paradox uses space-time manipulation to destroy all of existence) so you can’t scale anyone to it.

It matters since it would mean that the OF transcends/is not bound by “all of existence” due to existing before it (yes I know how that sounds but it makes sense since Paradox uses space-time manipulation to destroy all of existence) so you can’t scale anyone to it.
Uh okay, contimilias created all of existence not cps, that evidence is contradicted as foc is way far from universe not at the beginning of it. Also, he uses EE, spacetime manp or whatever. I don't get why it still makes OF as something that transcend it rather than something that dwells along it forever.

contimilias created all of existence
They arguably created every universe in existence, not space-time itself. In fact the “dimensions” (not spatial ones this time) were already there, they just created what’s inside of them.
that evidence is contradicted as foc is way far from universe not at the beginning of it.
Obviously why I argue that they created the multiverse
I don't get why it still makes OF as something that transcend it rather than something that dwells along it forever.
The multiverse would be “small” 26D due to no better statements, whereas the OF would be infinite 26D.

@Greenshifter know that I can win this debate with my eyes closed since nothing goes beyond my eyes can see through.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to spend on vsbw regardless for now. So I'll have this thread reopened when I've time.

They arguably created every universe in existence, not space-time itself. In fact the “dimensions” (not spatial ones this time) were already there, they just created what’s inside of them.
As per current cosmology page, contamilias are the one who created whole cosmology. See I didn't even had to present a evidence and I won. L.
Which then I got pointed towards the other stuff.

That's among supporters to sort out.
You can close it until I get enough time to be back here on site. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back