• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No hair VS No chin,

James Ellsworth is 9-B,

Both are 6 m apart,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in the hallway where Raimiverse Peter and Flash fought.

Baldi’s AP is 382.9 Kilojoules,

Ellsworth’s AP greatly downscales from 796 Kilojoules,

Which gives us much less than a 2x difference

Jabroni Teacher:
Jabroni wrestler: 6
Gotta Sweep sweeps them away:

IMG_0148.png
IMG_0149.png

Last edited:
Ellsworth gas AP and probably Lifting Strength advantage question is can it overcame the enhanced senses and minor hax that the opponent has, James being a wrestler for over a decade probably has experience advantage as well

Is James Ellsworth even 796.1 KJ?

He's constantly being depicted as a jobber in the verse. Only the Top and God Tiers of the verse are 796.1 KJ.

We need to make a scaling chain.

Is James Ellsworth even 796.1 KJ?

He's constantly being depicted as a jobber in the verse. Only the Top and God Tiers of the verse are 796.1 KJ.

We need to make a scaling chain.
Yeah Ellsworth does greatly downscale from 796.1 Kilojoules. As mentioned in his profile, while he was able to harm AJ Styles, this was due to him being dazed and/or distracted, this is also supported by the fact during his debut against Strowman, Ellsworth ended up hurting his hand from just trying to punch him. He is however a bit of a stonewall as he’s repeatedly survived attacks from WWE’s god tiers like Cena, Styles, and Strowman.

The fact that Ellsworth has a profile makes me lol ngl

Anyway he might downscale heavily from those KJs he does still have better lifting strength (I'll take the Unknown LS with a grain of salt here because Baldi being a teacher versus Ellsworth being active in a vocation that demands fitness says no by default) and is a stonewall with more experience for what its worth, guess I'll vote him mid-high difficulty atm because he'll eventually grapple Baldi and choke him out probably

The fact that Ellsworth has a profile makes me lol ngl

Anyway he might downscale heavily from those KJs he does still have better lifting strength (I'll take the Unknown LS with a grain of salt here because Baldi being a teacher versus Ellsworth being active in a vocation that demands fitness says no by default) and is a stonewall with more experience for what its worth, guess I'll vote him mid-high difficulty atm because he'll eventually grapple Baldi and choke him out probably
Ellsworth's profile exists as a sort of ''easy mode'' considering that many WWE characters have at the very least a decade of skill on their belts, and you are right that Ellsworth can grapple Baldi as he sometimes tries to grapple the back of his opponents (As seen in his match against Asuka), but I do think Ellsworth’s biggest wincon is if he hits the No Chin Music on Baldi as it’s the strongest move in his arsenal, considering it was able to harm a casual Styles on two occasions

I know this match kinda died but since it’s very nearly grace can we hold off on this match just until we get a scaling chain sorted? We’re very nearly done the remains of an AP revision and until then we should not be adding matches, as they could change last minute. Max you guys will wait is like a week tops, likely only a few days

I know this match kinda died but since it’s very nearly grace can we hold off on this match just until we get a scaling chain sorted? We’re very nearly done the remains of an AP revision and until then we should not be adding matches, as they could change last minute. Max you guys will wait is like a week tops, likely only a few days
James FRA
💀💀💀

Back