• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I also hope we all celebrate with some healthy glasses of Cactus Juice!
dobc80dj6j751.jpg

THE WIKI
WILL BE REORGANIZED
INTO THE FIRST
FANDOM
EMPIRE!!!
Yeah, let's militarize everyone here!!

MEN FROM 17 TO 30 YEARS OLD ARE OBLIGATED TO JOIN THE VSBATTLES ARMY AND DECLARE WAR TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

WE ARE AROUND 10.000 ACTIVE MEN ON THIS WIKI!!!! (Last time I checked the wiki says that we are around 11.000 active members).

MOST OF US ARE MILITARY-AGE MEN!!

Last edited:
Y'all are fodder. It will be an easy win for me.
̶N̶o̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶d̶d̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶ha̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶P̶i̶z̶z̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶g̶u̶e̶t̶t̶i̶

Also, hoping for Antvasima to appear in the new DB Super movie, as the new villian.

I would like Goku get his ass handed

Pizza solos fiction, now cry about it🙃
Agreed

Not even the flying spaghetti monster can come close to pizza. As its a circle, it's clearly the Alpha and Omega. It's shape has no beginning or end, where as spaghetti is like a line.

One could argue it could be Low 2-C like a timeline, but I think it should be 11-B because they're just a line

Antvasima full power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Antvasima (50% power)>AKM=Darkdragomedeus>Damage>Antvasima (supressed)>>>>>>>>>>>>KingTempest<<<<<<<<UchihaSlaye96>>>KLOL506
Actually, this is pretty inaccurate. One of DDM's titles is "sword and shield of AKM sama" which would imply that he is somewhere above AKM.

Praise the Lord Antvasima in all his infallible judgement! He who does not make mistakes! He who's word is divine and just! His very emissaries serve the will of him the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Praise the Lord God Antvasima!!! He shall save us!
We are all in serious trouble if I am supposed to be a comparative beacon of infallibility and wisdom.

Yeah, let's militarize everyone here!!

MEN FROM 17 TO 30 YEARS OLD ARE OBLIGATED TO JOIN THE VSBATTLES ARMY AND DECLARE WAR TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

WE ARE AROUND 10.000 ACTIVE MEN ON THIS WIKI!!!! (Last time I checked the wiki says that we are around 11.000 active members).

MOST OF US ARE MILITARY-AGE MEN!!
Hop is older than ur planet, Hop can run the military alone with this much experience

Is what hoppens when Hop's dad only taught Hop one thing. Is okay. Just wait for the Covenant or the guys from Destiny or Warhammer to invade, Hop will handle it.

Is what hoppens when Hop's dad only taught Hop one thing. Is okay. Just wait for the Covenant or the guys from Destiny or Warhammer to invade, Hop will handle it.
We have Italian merceneraries such as Ottavio Merluzzo, Popted, Manu_Zarri, etc.....

We have Indonesian mercenaries such as Vietthai96, Delta333, Veloxt1r0kore, Greatsage13th

We have Indian front troops, such as InfiniteCosmology, Arthex, Darksmash.

We have a Bangladeshi sub general; KLOL506.

We have the SLAVIC FRONT;.

Colonel_Krukov, Shmooply, etc.....

We have Brazilian doctors for the wounded, such as Bernkastell, GodlyCharmander, and many, many more Brazilians, as this place is full of them.

And for the last we got the allmighty Swedish general:

Lord Antvasima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back