• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you may now the one known only as Antvasima is a currently a staff and an admin, but i don't believe that should be the case

For you see, for all the good he has done to the community, he has reportedly used "lol" a few times, he has committed the war crime of relentless mass pinging, he has committed high-grade identity appropriation by being neither an ant nor a flower (Vasima in Arabic) and he stopped that one revision i really liked, furthermore he has a tiny pp.

So for these crimes against Bureaucrat-kind and God himself, he should be demoted to Commoner, renamed Badvasima and sent directly to Brazil without passing by start (Don't collect 200$), and only be be feed 1 serving of 4th class spring fishes a day.

Praise the Lord Antvasima in all his infallible judgement! He who does not make mistakes! He who's word is divine and just! His very emissaries serve the will of him the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Praise the Lord God Antvasima!!! He shall save us!
PRAISE THE ONE AND ONLY LORD ANTVASIMA!!!!!

Shame on you kid!!!....,how dare you downgrade lord Ant!!!!........

Anyways, I will be doing a CRT to upgrade Ant.....

Stay tuned!

I AM THE LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF A HAHA FUNNI JAPANESE YAKOOZIE MAN SMASHES KNEECAPS IN FOR KIRYU CHAN EMOJI, Y'ALL HAVE NO POWER OVER ME
Convincing argument, one small issue:
yakuza-kiwami-2-review-cage-fight.jpg

Okay, yea, that's pretty convincing. However, I will somehow heal from the bullet wound and be able to fight normally after the cutscene ends.
WE ALL DO, CHIEF. Headshots are nothing. wink LAU KA LONG LIVES wink

For you see, for all the good he has done to the community, he has reportedly used "lol" a few times, he has committed the war crime of relentless mass pinging, he has committed high-grade identity appropriation by being neither an ant nor a flower (Vasima in Arabic) and he stopped that one revision i really liked, furthermore he has a tiny pp.
This, so much this.

He has to pay with blood and money for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back