• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
and your name doesn't lie
Nah. His name is just a reference to a game that slavs also coincidentally happen to worship (then again, we will obsess over any RTS game).
We have the SLAVIC FRONT;.
i am indeed real slavic soldier.,.,., this is real photo of me,,,, da?,..,.,.,
StrelokLight.jpg

Nah. His name is just a reference to a game that slavs also coincidentally happen to worship (then again, we will obsess over any RTS game).
He confirmed me above that he is Slavic lol.

i am indeed real slavic soldier.,.,., this is real photo of me,,,, da?,..,.,
Yeah, be proud of it!!!....

Actually military from Slavic countries are really strong, specially the Chechenian

I mean, the way he said "Look under my name, that should be a big enough clue"

Kinda says so. And I recall him saying that he was Slav, somewhere iirc.
Don't know who told you that, but I am not, and I think there's only one place in the world known for crumpets....

Damn, so I will have to fire you from the VSB ARMY.

But anyways, I will replace you with Meshifuari Arimota, StorytellingDemonKing, Ogurtsow, SpookyShadow, The Divine Phoenix, etc......

Who are Polish, Latvian, etc....., so at the end of the day true Slavic warriors will be in our side!! 👀👀👀🤔

Last edited:
spooky left a millenia ago though
he is built different though
but i am built different even more

Nah man, you're awesome. This community wouldn't be what it is without you.
Thank you, but I am fully aware of that I recurrently have a bad sense of judgement, am somewhat indecisive, rely on other people making judgement calls instead of myself (although that may be a good thing), and have made several very serious mistakes along the way, the several years long history of the Sera mess and my former political hysteria likely being the main ones.

I have calmed down a lot due to active continuous deliberate self-development though, including by listening to lots of meditation music, more sensible news sources, and an enlightened Zen master.

Last edited:
Thank you, but I am fully aware of that I recurrently have a bad sense of judgement, am somewhat indecisive, rely on other people making judgement calls instead of myself (although that may be a good thing), and have made several very serious mistakes along the way, the several years long history of the Sera mess and my former political hysteria likely being the main ones.

I have calmed down a lot from active continuous deliberate self-development though, including by listening to lots of meditation music, more sensible news sources, and an enlightened Zen master.
So what you're saying is we need to add enhanced senses to the CRT

Well, as I keep explaining, I am a quantity over quality maintenance worker. That is certainly necessary for our community to work properly, but it is unrealistic to expect much more from me than that, as some people have publicly berated me for not having a better sense of judgement, as if that would somehow be a great revelation to me. DontTalk is the main quality over quantity guy.

Not enough. I am trying to exercise regularly with my crosstrainer though.

I am roughly average, but I want to exercise more.

I am roughly average, but I want to exercise more.
Judging by your picture that I'm sure it represents you, I'm sure you have high cheekbones.
That's a sign of wealth, actually

Also, that's a Nordid feature, Swedees, Finnish, Danish, sami people, etc, many have high cheekbones tho

actually its a avatar character
He told me one day that the picture looks a lot like him

I like antropolhogy lel 👀👀 ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶b̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶v̶i̶c̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶due to̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶t̶e̶r̶r̶a̶n̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶

He told me one day that the picture looks a lot like him

I like antropolhogy lel 👀👀 ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶b̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶v̶i̶c̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶due to̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶t̶e̶r̶r̶a̶n̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶
So he looks like Bolin?

👁️👁️
**** G900 is searching, still you can't find proof... You will never know until you fully remove the evilness in you

I ain't searching anything bruh.

yee... Tho I live above Sweden in my own planet

This is copy paste of what you said some time ago: 👀👀👀🤭🤭🤭
still you can't find proof... You will never know until you fully remove the evilness in you
You're probably better than me on Swedish anyways, don't feel like I need to add my name 😅🤷‍♂️... Since I feel like I know English more even tho Swedish is my native language
I know how to speak it, doesn't mean I am... I can speak English as well, german, Arabic, Spanish and many many more

Shit, with native, I meant the one that sounds the best👁️👁️
Plus
Tho I live above Sweden in my own planet
so no actual proof tho

My comments will never ever be easy to understand

I know how to speak it, doesn't mean I am... I can speak English as well, german, Arabic, Spanish and many many more
Plus

so no actual proof
Tho I live above Sweden

And the most important one: Swedish is my native language

Saying these two things is more than enough to proof you are Swedish 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Deal with it!!!!!🙈🙈🙈🙉🙉🙉

Nah, it's useless to lie now.

Also, I'm sure you didn't need any reason to lie to Ant when you told him that.

Anyways, I know you are Swedish, stop lying and denying it......I gotcha😏😏😏🤭

Nah, it's useless to lie now.

Also, I'm sure you didn't need any reason to lie to Ant when you told him that.

Anyways, I know you are Swedish, stop lying and denying it......I gotcha😏😏😏🤭
If I was actually Swedish... Then I wouldn't be a monkey, let me teach some truth to you... Swedish is land, monkey is monkey... Monkey and Swedish doesn't make sense

Basically I'm not Swedish... I just know that language longer out of any other besides the unhumanly communications...
200.gif

If I was actually Swedish... Then I wouldn't be a monkey, let me teach some truth to you... Swedish is land, monkey is monkey... Monkey and Swedish doesn't make sense

Basically I'm not Swedish... I just know that language longer out of any other one...
You actually live in Sweden, I'm sure you didn't lie to Ant when you said that, bruh.....and also it's your Native language, you can't hide it 😏😏😏

A monkey can be Swedish nevermind......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back