• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually live in Sweden, I'm sure you didn't lie to Ant when you said that, bruh.....and also it's your Native language, you can't hide it 😏😏😏

A monkey can be Swedish nevermind......
Let me tell you this... If you're a monkey and get teleported to US... Does that make you an American or a monkey?

Of course I didn't lie, it being my longest known human language doesn't mean I'm Swedish, it just means its my most known human language and yee... Also I thought native meant your first language... Wait it is so I still didn't lie 😤
In most cases, the term native language refers to the language that a person acquires in early childhood because it is spoken in the family and/or it is the language of the region where the child lives

living /=/ being
Monkeys live in the Swedish Kolmården, Furuvik, and Skansen zoos...
Look he knows, I didn't lie 😎

Debunked
nodding-smoking-monkey-approves.gif

Let me tell you this... If you're a monkey and get teleported to US... Does that make you an American or a monkey?

Of course I didn't lie, it being my longest known human language doesn't mean I'm Swedish, it just means its my most known human language and yee... Also I thought native meant your first language... Wait it is so I still didn't lie 😤
In most cases, the term native language refers to the language that a person acquires in early childhood because it is spoken in the family and/or it is the language of the region where the child lives

living /=/ being

Look he knows, I didn't lie 😎
Basically, you are saying that you aren't Swedish even after being born there, simply becouse you aren't an ethnic Swedish??

😕😕😕 Damn!!! 😨😨😨😨😨

Proof I said I was born there?
download-1.png
Your Native language..... nevermind.

̶S̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶thn̶i̶c̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶k̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶

̶S̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶thn̶i̶c̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶k̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶
So if I go right now to America... Does that make me an American? Truth: No
Your Native language..... nevermind.

So if I go right now to America... Does that make me an American? Truth: No
Nah, unless you were born there. And even then, the people living in North America today aren't Native to the land neither.
But they are consider American due to citizenship and stuff.
So legally you are Swedish 🤔

Italian? German? 🤔 no... Hmm? I'm a monkey living in Sweden but above it as well, soo just a monkey...
̶M̶a̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶�̶�̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶e̶t̶h̶n̶i̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶

̶M̶a̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶�̶�̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶e̶t̶h̶n̶i̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶
Where I was born wasn't on earth, my ethnics are human, god and monkey... Soo all humans ethnics into one, same with monkey and god 🐵👍

Anyways, as I said before.

Guys, prepare yourself. Tomorrow we are heading towards the world

We are around +10.000 men in this wiki (Last time I checked) tomorrow our first step is to invade the US.

Monkey, Smhooply, etc should prepare the Tanks, the Indonesians should prepare the chemichal weapons, etc......

We are just an small ARMY of 10.000 men from all over the world. But we have the power to invade a country such as Russia in 1 day.

Let's go, ALL HEIL VS BATTLES WIKIA ARMY!!

I think that there have been over 11,000 accounts in this community in sum total over the years, but there are not nearly that many members active at the same time.

Also, the word "heil" is probably not a good choice...

Anyways, guys, remember, this will happen once our army enters Russia this week, don't panic and follow Hop's and Ant's instructions when we engage in close combat with Putin's army,:

We would last about 2 seconds...

Anyway, is it fine if I close this thread? April 1st is gone since many days now.
Wrong, we got you as the general.....

Also, we have energy shields in our military equipement with 6-C durability, the same with our Tanks, weapons, etc..

We have futuristic rifles which bullets travel at Relativistic speed, etc
We also have a strong navy, armed with +30.000 nukes.

We have an airforce of planes which can go at Massively Hypersonic speeds, we got like 2.000 airplanes, helicopters, etc...

And also, we have the Comicvine army backing us up!!!, which are like ,50.000 additional men.

Since this thread is just about spamming silliness at this point, and, again, April 1st is long over, is it fine if I close it?
I would say sure but I'm not the thread starter so 🤷‍♂️

They can request it to open if they want to, so should be fine to close it I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back