• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti Spiral (TTGL) VS Dante (DMC)

I'm not even sure if Anti-Spiral himself does it tbh. Like, he did keep spawning robots on Simon and co dimensionality level, but the only time AS actively fought himself without using a construct was when Simon managed to destroy Granzeboma's drill and then use Lagann to reach him while he actively tried to keep him away. And by this point i'm pretty sure Simon is 11-D himself or accepted to harm entities on that level.
We even get a scene with Boota trying to punch him and failing to affect him as he sent people's mind into the multiversal labyrinth.

Dante is about to become the new president of China
So more PoC stuff, eh? I thought 9D was pretty clearly stated to be what the soul was, although I guess an argument could be made for the demon world being 10D for spawning those souls. Or is it going to be a downgrade?

VS

SBA
Speed =
anti spiral traps him in the labyrinth since speed is equalized

there is no wincon because dante doesnt have enoguh range to reach the anti-spiral homeworld which is located in a universe between the 10th and 11th dimensions so AS toys with him until he wants to mind hax him gg

there is no wincon because dante doesnt have enoguh range to reach the anti-spiral homeworld which is located in a universe between the 10th and 11th dimensions so AS toys with him until he wants to mind hax him gg
AS gets stomped before he tries trapping bro

It has been made like few months ago, and it's because Othinus is even weaker High 1-C being 💀
Nah bruh I was referring to one made 3 years ago as I literally came back reactived my account after 3 years of idle activity and remember reading about it back when Othinus was immeasurably in speed =/

kayne-west-selfie.gif

he simply lowers his power to his level
Umm, hello? Episode 26, 3-D Boota could punch Antispiral? I brought this up last thread that involved Antispiral
Isn't Dante too small. His range is barely anything to write home about, while Anti is Large Size of extreme degree
Antispiral themselves don’t have large size, that’s why a downgrade happened for a reason
that why he just look as large as Simon when fight him
He looked as large as him, because HE IS as large as him. Antispiral’s true size IS that size. How many times am I gonna have to say it?

Back