• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti Spiral (TTGL) VS Dante (DMC)

VS

SBA
Speed =

Last edited:
bro dont think its a stomp match coz anti spiral lowers his dimensionality when fighting opponents

Not sure if he actually lowers his OWN dimensionality or just creates lower dimensional constructs to fight his enemy until they reach his level.

if i equalize speed, then surely anti spiral will have something to keep dante down
He can't do anything Dante casually stomp with his hax, just a single strike from Dante Anti-Spiral will be destroyed at information and conceptual level, also since Anti-Spiral has no prior knowledge on Dante, he probably will assume Dante is a just 3D being and lower his dimensionality down to 3D level, thus get stomped by 9D smurf haxes

He can't do anything Dante casually stomp with his hax, just a single strike from Dante Anti-Spiral will be destroyed at information and conceptual level, also since Anti-Spiral has no prior knowledge on Dante, he probably will assume Dante is a just 3D being and lower his dimensionality down to 3D level, thus get stomped by 9D smurf haxes
i thought anti spiral keeps lowering his dimension until he reaches 9D?? that way he sees him

Isn't Dante too small. His range is barely anything to write home about, while Anti is Large Size of extreme degree

Isn't Dante too small. His range is barely anything to write home about, while Anti is Large Size of extreme degree

From what i know, Anti-Spiral in character will lowering down his dimensionality, which also his size, that why he just look as large as Simon when fight him

From what i know, Anti-Spiral in character will lowering down his dimensionality, which also his size, that why he just look as large as Simon when fight him
Wasn't there that whole thing about Gurren lagann just being a tool through wich Simon and Spiral warriors channel their power, hence why Simon is High 1-C even while not using his Mechas?
He also only started directly facing them with his own mecha after they absorbed the multiversal Labyrinth and created Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (wich iirc was also High 1-C?). Before that he only appeared to put them in the multiversal labyrinth and Boota even tried to punch him, but was unable to affect him. Before that he pretty much just kept spawning lower dimensional constructs (his own mecha army) and increasing their strength as the Spiral warriors evolved.

Anti--Sprial is a pretty weak ass Tier 1 character. I honestly remember him having a wall of hax years ago, must have gotten hit with the downgrade stick.

My guy only has Low-Godly in High 1-C 💀

Anti--Sprial is a pretty weak ass Tier 1 character. I honestly remember him having a wall of hax years ago
Honestly, most of his wall of hax were useless redundant abilities that shouldn't even exist, Like FTL, Spaceflight, and a lot of stuff that was pretty much the same thing repeated but with different names.

Dante has acausality, lots of both active and passive hax, and his victory over King involved beating King's probability manipulation. So overall, I'd say Dante stomps. Even if Anti-Spiral stayed at his higher tier it would only be inconclusive. Using Dante in vs threads is basically impossible unless you use his earlier keys.

Is there anyone else who's knowledgeable in Gurren Lagann to get involved here assuming anything here is of any consequence since it looks like this thread is getting closed soon and tier equalization matches don't get added to begin with?

It looks like there's quite a misunderstanding on how Anti-Spiral handles equalization, he doesn't just physically nerf himself down to a infinitesimally lower dimension that his opponent is on as soon as they become an issue, if anything the most in-character thing for him to do here is to send Dante to the Labrynth from the get-go before he even actually shows himself.

If remember rigth, AS starts with Multiversal labyrinth before facing opponents. Also what can Dante to against probability hax?

If remember rigth, AS starts with Multiversal labyrinth before facing opponents. Also what can Dante to against probability hax?
the probability thing is in-universe but im actually curious if he starts with ML or not

It's the very first thing he did to the Spiral Warriors upon directly appearing before them. If we assume he'd treat Dante the same way he just keeps spawning robots on Dante's dimensionality until he notices it won't work and then appears and BFRs his mind into the multiversal labyrinth. If that still doesn't work he uses his universe sized mechas.

Last edited:
Back