• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Annexation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is somebody willing to add the accepted abilities?

Iirc he used to have Resistance to Possession but it was removed due to his Higher-Dimensional Existence. The Possession comes from a 3-Dimensional being, that should naturally do nothing to him.

Giving a more expanded evaluation of the whole thread later.

Ok, so..

• The "'" is unnecessary before an s when putting something in the plural, just saying.
  • Some of the early scans made it hard to tell that it's the Anti-Monitor using the powers.
  • Some of the descriptions aren't exactly what's happening in the pages of the comics but the powers are good anyway.
  • The Fear Manipulation is wrong.
  • Creation and Fusionism could just be Creation.
  • The Matter Manipulation is Biological Manipulation.
  • "Absorbs Earth One" could be just him destroying that(?)
The rest is fine.

Actually, I change that. I disagree with Vibration Manipulation and the abilities in which it's not notable that the Anti-Monitor is the one doing the stuff.

@Eficiente

Would you be willing to apply the acceptable new powers?

Shouldn't we remove the Dawn of Time key and just add 2-A higher via absorbing energy?

I do not know. It is better to ask PrinceOfTheMorning about this.

He is not higher-dimensional, he switches between a 3-D and beyond-dimensional state of existence.

Eh, it doesn't show how Anti-Monitor is the one doing it from a neutral point of view.

I think that those suggestions seem fine.

Hey.... What Tier Power Level is the New 52 Anti-Monitor???? Is he the same as the original Anti-Monitor, since all Monitors are Fragments of the Over Monitor???? I would greatly appreciate it, if you could reply as soon as possible....

The Anti-Monitor was not portrayed as particularly powerful during his recent appearances, but given the current Justice League storyline, he has now been upgraded far beyond his original power level.

I trust Prince's sense of judgement. He can apply the changes if he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back