• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Spoiler Discussion Thread

Why is the giant flying baby head 5-B
I made this sandbox a while ago back when I thought Kang's armour would scale to his planet bust lol, tbf what do Kang's shields scale to because they aren't listed on his profile for some reason. M.O.D.O.K. broke through it through sheer force which even those Quantum Ants that destroyed Kang's suit couldn't do so he should scale above that value.

What should M.O.D.O.K.'s AP and dura values be then because one second he's weaker than Kang and then the next he's breaking his shields with his face 💀

He's fine at "At Most 6-B" since he can somewhat endure a stomping from Giant Cassie. And he did legit punch through Kang's Shield with his face when the Giant Ants with Lasers couldn't.

Since Kangs page is up now what about revising Ant-Mans keys? Something like this:
  • Ant-Man (2015): 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can hold his own against Falcon. Comparable to Yellowjacket)
  • Civil War: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Fought and harmed Black Widow), At least Low 7-C when Giant (Briefly knocked out Spider-Man with a casual backhand. Able to fight off War Machine for a brief period)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp/Endgame: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can contend with Ghost), At least 6-B when Giant (Punched Leviathans harder than Hulk and Thor did. Easily defeated Cull Obsidian by stomping on his face)
  • Quantumania: 9-A normally and when shrunk (Can harm a suitless Kang), At least 6-B when Giant (Pinned a suited Kang against a wall. Damaged Axia's shields, which should be comparable to Kangs)
I also have a Darren Cross rework that we could apply:
Looks good for me

Why doesn't Kang's suit scale to his planet bust if he was in the epicentre of the blast and on the planet while it was being destroyed?

Why doesn't Kang's suit scale to his planet bust if he was in the epicentre of the blast and on the planet while it was being destroyed?
I dunno it doesn't seem to look like that, the three planets being destroyed looks like they were each struck by a beam from above, instead of a surface detonation.

We just see quick flashbacks on what Kang did. It isn't clear whether his suit was the one causing the giant beams that are shown destroying the planets
I dunno it doesn't seem to look like that, the three planets being destroyed looks like they were each struck by a beam from above, instead of a surface detonation.
Right so is it that we know that he’s capable of performing those feats but how or through what means we’re not sure so it’s just listed as “with Technology” on his page?

Back