• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Yhwach and Mimihagi speed calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
no there not doing it right there talking about a normal soul reapers speed. but ichibe said your old speed. they think he was talking about all soul reapers but ichibe said your old speed so unless you think ichigo speed is the same as a weak soul reaper who like a 7 seat no there wrong.

there just people who hate bleach they even called it stupid

Well even I thought at first that this one was the calc that put Bleach people MHS+ right? Seems more correct using fastest pace of Usain Bolt.

If someone finds this low use 100 kph?

read this he talking about ichigo old read them people think he mean a normal soul reaper. like who here things a normal weak soul reaper is just as fast as ichigo. they have not even read the manga because right there he say your speed. also if that's true that put that hands speed as fast as ichigo because ichigo is MHS+ but that's not right because ichigo is MHS+ and it tuck him 9 hours it tuck the hand like 5 min so there wrong.

008mm

but Sabertoothunter think about it ichigo speed at MHS+ if there right about the speed of the hand that puts the hand at MHS+ that's the same as ichigo but it tuck ichigo 9 hours and the hand 5 mins. and you can see that guy says your old speed not the weak soul reapers.

The hand didn't take 5 minutes? Who came up with this BS? The hand after been released by Ukitake immediately reach the SK palace. They just show it from two different perspectives. Urahara stated right there a second after the Mimihagi was release, that the shaking had stop completely. So it took 1 second to get up there.

They even saying that Shinigami can fly, they don't even know the basics of shunpo and air walking. lol

They are just haters that want Bleach to lack in speed so Naruto can still be ahead.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio Lol what are you talking about? This literally has nothing to do with Naruto, quit spewing nonsense please.

Well, it kind of does when they say they don't like Bleach in a Naruto forum. I like both animes but since naruto ended I have to like Bleach more now. lol

I'm gonna tell you this right now. They don't like Naruto either, you want to know what the method of test was when it was still young? Naruto. Each. And. Every. Time.

They hate Bleach and Naruto, and have mixed feelings about One Piece, though call it superior to them. Actually, they would rebuttal your claims about how Naruto is planet level and Bleach is continent level in a heartbeat.

I'd like to ask if this is supposed to be some meeting call for Bleach downplayers...

So apprently Ichigo who was accepted as being casually mach 29 in SS arc gets blitzed by Grimmjow, get's blitzed by Ulquiorra only to surpass them all in speed later on. So now everyone knows that Post-Timeskip Shikai Ichigo (this is before RG training) is at the very least as fast as his pre-timeskip bankai.

And here you guys (as in only one person here) are accepting Ichigo to be travelling at 12.4 m/s which is 795.16 times slower than his casual pre-timeskip bankai speed (also please note the key word here pre-timeskip. In post-timeskip everyone and their mothers are mach 29 at the very least). Yeah wow just wow so apprently Tenjiro must be the biggest idiot in all of bleach cuz he's gonna expect people to travel at an old granny's speed when they're in the middle of a war huh....

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 Lol I'm not trying to downplay Bleach if that is what your implying. I'll admit, my knowledge on Bleach is quite limited, so I wasn't too familiar with their earlier speed feats. I just came across this calc, thought it looked good, so I decided to make a thread about it and get the opinion of others. You do seem to have a point though, so I'll give you that. Also I will try to be more informed about the subject at hand next time before I start a thread on it so just disregard this post please.

I wasn't really implying that you were trying to downplay bleach. It's just that the people in the comment section of the calc were a group of downplayers. I mean come on some were even saying that the feat was an outlier even though it got downgraded so much...

I'll just tell ya this don't rely on OBD calcs of Bleach too much as some of them can be very accurate while some of them can be downright wrong. It is one of the most hated franchises on OBD so this is to be expected...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
I'll just tell ya this don't rely on OBD calcs of Bleach too much as some of them can be very accurate while some of them can be downright wrong. It is one of the most hated franchises on OBD so this is to be expected...

Ya.. Just read the Bleach page in OBD xD It's a shame such page can even exist and even bigger shame that they don't edit and put Bleach as at least 2nd strongest in HST.

"I wasn't really implying that you were trying to downplay bleach."

Oh my bad then. Yea I didn't really pay any mind to the comments, but after looking them over the downplay is pretty bad. And alright, I'll remember that next time I see a calc from OBD.

@Sabertoothhunter For reals, I just looked at Ichigo's page and all you see is "Hypersonic+(at least mach 29)" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back