• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another unoriginal NMH match, go figure

Underrated weaboo lolicon man fights coin robot from a still pretty underrated boomer shooter. I'm too lazy to come up with a coherent plot for this, wait for tommorow or something for me to cook something up. This is of course Travis during (or atleast after) the events of the first game, because I feel like other versions would stomp.

Travis -

V1 -

Champion of Evil murks them (INCON) -

V1 is roughly x2 Travis' AP, slightly higher but Travis' sword should be able to cut it anyway especially since it doesn't have any relevant heat resistance.

Let's see, Travis has attack reflection just like V1 so its energy projectiles can be dealt with although the shotgun is troublesome, and Travis can block rapid fire stuff so in a vacuum he can deal with basically anything V1 throws at him, but at the same time he's really gonna struggle in catching up to it since V1 is really acrobatic.

But Travis has fought really agile enemies before and he's not completely useless at range thanks to his attack reflection. So, idk, as weird as it is considering the AP difference I think Travis can kill V1 a lot faster than V1 can kill Travis, since Travis can block even automatic fire.

On the other hand, V1's ricoshot could be troublesome for Travis, he's been blindsided already by stuff like this and a single shot to the head would be enough to take him out. But if he figures out how it works its effectiveness lowers since there's no surprise factor anymore, and Travis' Instinctive Reaction might end up giving him that one precious first dodge.

I'm not sure, genuinely.

(he did not address it)
E8-7friWYA45JoU.png

I'll ******* ADDRESS it when i feel like it DAD

When I make the verse page.

which is never because my brain is not interested in making the photos that redirect to the profiles of the characters smaller so they dont take over most of the screen

i can make one tomorrow if you'd like, i've made a couple already

Ok well first off, good taste in games/characters.

Second, yeah this one's tough. Armorchompy kinda covered everything that makes the fight so rough, it really could go either way. The most obvious wincon here would be the Ricoshot, since if it so much as connects once the fight is over, and considering how many can be shot out at once and how many could potentially catch Trav off guard if thrown out when he's forced to block something else, there's a lot of situations where that could end up being what puts him down, but his instinctive reaction could pull him out of a lot of those scenarios. I guess it really comes down to if the first Ricoshot can land or not, as that's the deciding clinch in this MU imo.

I feel like if V1 was actually thinking smart it probably could get off a ricochet and one shot Travis, but sadly V1's main strategy is getting up close and personal which is where Travis can shred it to bits. Incon for now.

Last edited:
Back