• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Random 7-C Match Up (please don't be a stomp)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Johnny Test vs Lucifer (Monster Strike)

7-C+ versions will be used (Johnny X vs Archangel Lucifer)

Speed will be equalized

No equipment for Johnny

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Lucifer: 7 (Ryuga21, Apex_PredatorX, Maverick_Zero_X, ColonelSlyBanjo, Schnee_One, Maruishimaryishi, Sonicflare9)

Johnny:

Inconclusive:

R.a2ee770aa9968866da037452eee9a9fb

R.15794d92d5120d9d6cccd20305e9b1b3

Last edited:
I think there might be a fight.

Lucy Advantages:
-Stamina
-Experience
-AP
-Skill

Johnny Advantages:
-LS
-Range
-Versatility

It seems that both have a different fighting style, but I believe that Lucy, with her immense stamina would last in combat long enough to adapt to the enemy's fighting style. She can also reflect and block Johnny's blows easily with her force-field. Johnny's teleport looks pretty good for him to get out of her range, but I don't see how it would help him get closer since this girl is an electric machine gun and would be spamming lightning to all sides, which paralyze in contact. But Johnny has the intangibility that depending on how it works would make him just ignore all of her attacks as well.

Would need an answer about intangibility for a definitive answer (How often does he use it, how it works). But for now, I vote for Lucy.

Johnny X is significantly stronger than his base form, who's AP is 50.3 KT. Lucy's AP is roughly 65 KT. I don't think Lucy holds the AP advantage here.

Johnny's Intangibility is identical to Roadrunner's from Looney Tunes. He can basically phase through anything. Though, Johnny doesn't use it in character. He'll probably use it as a last resort if all his other attacks can't put down Lucy (counted your vote btw).

Last edited:
Intangibility is the only solution I would see for him to deal with the paralysis and danmaku. If he was going to use that as a last option, then Lucy would only win faster as she leads with it.

Can't Johnny just Teleport and use his range advantage to keep distance? I don't know how much of a factor Johnny's Stealth Mastery would be in this fight, but just a suggestion.

If I not mistaken, the teleportation comes from a equipment and isn’t in character.
His Teleportation comes from Johnny X himself (and his base), and Johnny X uses that power the most other than his Power Poots and Hurricane Hands. Here's the evidence of Johnny X using Teleportation in combat. Some show Dukey doing it, but Johnny can easily do the same.

His Teleportation comes from Johnny X himself (and his base), and Johnny X uses that power the most other than his Power Poots and Hurricane Hands. Here's
His Teleportation comes from Johnny X himself (and his base), and Johnny X uses that power the most other than his Power Poots and Hurricane Hands. Here's the evidence of Johnny X using Teleportation in combat. Some show Dukey doing it, but Johnny can easily do the same.

the evidence of Johnny X using Teleportation in combat. Some show Dukey doing it, but Johnny can easily do the same.
Oh, okay then.
It has been awhile since I watched Johnny Test so my memories is a bit scuffed.

Back