• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another pun: Is Yhwach destined to glory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Light abilities have more than city block range. Also Yhwach wouldn't know to teleport away immediately. Idk what Yhwach's to is like, but Vex teleport a lot.

WHYNAUT said:
His Light abilities have more than city block range. Also Yhwach wouldn't know to teleport away immediately. Idk what Yhwach's to is like, but Vex teleport a lot.
What exactly in his arsenal covers a city block range?

Why wouldn't he? he's not some idiot and can do it instantly if he were in any danger.

Void hax, Electricity Manipulation and Light manipulation.

Why would he assume that he's in such danger that he needs to teleport away at the start of the battle?

WHYNAUT said:
Void hax, Electricity Manipulation and Light manipulation.
Why would he assume that he's in such danger that he needs to teleport away at the start of the battle?
> void hax

I'm quite certain his grenades nor barrier have such an aoe unless i'm missing something.

> light manipulation

?

> electricity manipulation

?

As for the teleportation I didn't mention anything about it happening at start of battle, Yhwach has the mobility advantage as well as range. But if Saint-14 were to try and close the gap it would easily be widened.

In the lore Guardians can use their abilities a lot more freely than in the games. And he was able to cute through multiple time lines with his Light, which also points towards his abilities having more range than those in the games.

If he doesn't teleport away at the start of the battle he simply gets hit by Saint's void hax while trying to use Allmighty.

The fact that Yhwach opens with Almighty while 14 chucks a grenade or shoots him with a void gun, meaning that Yhwach sits there and gets EE'd since he can't do shit with Almighty here

Hl3 or bust said:
The fact that Yhwach opens with Almighty while 14 chucks a grenade, meaning that Yhwach sits there and gets EE'd since he can't do shit with Almighty hewre
You do realize Almighty requires 0 movement whatsoever right? it's an instant ability. And he can use it smh...he can use it on himself.

And why would he use it on himself if he doesn't know he needs to? I also don't see how that prevents him from being erased.

This is a non-argument, i'm not even sure what you're arguing here.

You argued that Yhwach would fate hax himself. I said it wouldn't work

not sure how you missed that

It's a grenade dude. not some random EE ball on contact.

> Yhwach is arrogant

You do realize this only applies to when he knows everything will go smoothly right? he literally takes things serious every single time outside of scenario's with Ichigo.

> How does it help

Idk it helps him escape the detonation area obviously? No proof has even been posted that Saint-14 can see Yhwach only proof of NPI.

Yhwach is arrogant but not arrogant to the point where he'd go on and on about his powers and such. Typically speaking Yhwach is rather quick to kill his opponent as seen with Ichibei. With Ichigo Yhwach instantly broke his Bankai since he knew it was a threat and wasted no time in getting rid of it.

As I already said, Saint's void abilities are a lot less limited than those that are seen in the game.

You still haven't explained why he would teleport out of the area that gets void haxxed, when he doesn't even know that it's dangerous and starts off by trying to use Allmighty on Saint.

Guardians can interact with Vex that exist as agressive ideas and they can interact with literal void.

@The Prince

Yes, but the reason people are voting for Saint is that he will immediately start off with void hax whereas Yhwach will start off with Allmighty.

@WHYNAUT

> We've only seen him in the game, I have no reason to believe this unless you post him just erasing everything around with a touch ( outside of his shield attack).

> When has Saint-14 done this from several KM away with any of his void abilities?

> Thankfully I wasn't contesting him potentially having NPI? I'm talking about looking at Yhwach someone who's made of some invisible spiritual matter that cannot be detected.

WHYNAUT said:
@The Prince

Yes, but the reason people are voting for Saint is that he will immediately start off with void hax whereas Yhwach will start off with Allmighty.

What's stopping me from saying Yhwach nulls first? Regardless this match will need to be redone once my CRT since his Almighty will be able to work on those with Acausality if accepted.

> No, we already got lore about him before we saw him in the game. I never claimed he could do that, I said that he's not just limited to small grenades that only have tens of meters of range.

> The Infinite Forest. If he had such limited range then he wouldn't have been able to fight off the Vex for centuries. Also the fact that his Light can reach multiple time lines indicates that his range isn't just hundreds of meters.

> I don't see how that is more impressive than hitting entities that exist as ideas or hitting literal void. They're also able to see and interact with souls, so I really don't see how that hinders Saint.

@The Prince

Yhwach can't null it, because he can't see it coming.

Even if the CRT gets accepted, Saint still has resistance to fate hax and precog.

@WHYNAUT

Because again like I told Wokistan above, seeing Souls doesn't mean you can see one that is invisible because they aren't assumed to be invisible in the 1st place. And i'm aware of the infinite forest thing which is useless here.

Said Resistance gets bypassed since Yhwach would also have the same, resistence to fate hax and precog after absorbing Mimihagi but can still see his own future and fate hax himself.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@WHYNAUT

Because again like I told Wokistan above, seeing Souls doesn't mean you can see one that is invisible because they aren't assumed to be invisible in the 1st place. And i'm aware of the infinite forest thing which is useless here.
I'm 100% sure that no one and nowhere else treats souls like that

The Prince of Counters said:
Said Resistance gets bypassed since Yhwach would also have the same, resistence to fate hax and precog after absorbing Mimihagi but can still see his own future and fate hax himself.
It's not 2-A, so it still won't work on 14

Souls can't be assumed to be invisible, its done on a case by case basis as souls vary with how they function from media to media and religion to religion. Some are solid some are intangible, some are invisible and some aren't.

@HI3

Then idk what to tell you, Spirits in Bleach are invisible and made of a different matter so you need to prove Saint-14 can see him via comparison to something similar. standard thing in Bleach vs battles.

@Sigurd

Souls in Destiny are invisible though.

"Hundreds of meters to kilometers with guns, far higher with abilities"

@The Prince

I'm pretty sure that that normally characters don't get resistances from their own abilities. If that's not what you meant than my bad. That still doesn't help though since Saint's resistances to those are from the Vex who have far mroe impressive feats.

Yhwach is using his Sternritter powers in this fight, meaning he is out-of-character.

Saying that his character is to start with the Almighty doesn't really apply to this fight - and even if he did start out with the Almighty, it would be immediately apparent that he can't affect Saint-14, and so he would try something else or use the Almighty defensively.

Why does this key even exist if it doesn't even have an openning move? That seems like prime bait for matches where people say he opens with whatever they want him to

@WHY

Nope, it's different. Yhwach absorbed both Mimihagi and The Soul King who will have Type 2 or 4 Acausality. Yhwach absorbed them and has access to their powers and abilities and Yhwach is able to see his own future and fate hax himself despite being immune to both. But that's if it gets accepted.

@Warren

The OP just says he has acces to the Sternitter abilities. This doesn't mean he'll actually use them.

@Sigurd

Why would Saint's profile say that souls in Destiny are invisble? Anyway, it is not common knowledge under "normal" people in Destiny that souls exist even if they fight against Fallen. Guardians can see the soul of a fallen leave their body after kiling them and normal poeple can't.

The key exists because by the description of part of his Almighty means he has all the Schrift's, he just doesn't use them and thus can be argued to not have them but it was agreed that he does. This key is making him ooc so that he actually does use them. If the opponent was able to be subjected to the Almighty, he would still lead with it but since 14 isn't, he will use his other abilities.

Hl3 or bust said:
Why does this key even exist if it doesn't even have an openning move? That seems like prime bait for matches where people say he opens with whatever they want him to
It isn't a key, it's a tab. And it's because he has said powers - he just never uses them in-character, samething with Yamamoto's Bankai.

By that logic, making a character bloodlusted is prime bait for matches where people can say the character opens up with whatever they want said character to do.

You can change the character's mindset in a fight, if you want to that is.

@WHYNAUT

You don't understand, I mean he doesn't have these abilities listed on his profile. Also I need a citation on this not a statement I can't verify myself (I don't recall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back