• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Mewtwo Upgrade

Alrighty then. Now for this one I am not 100Ôäà exactly sure if it could go through. However, this has been on my mind for some time and given Mewtwo's profile is composite, I'm going to take a chance here.

To what tier i'm not sure but I think base Mewtwo should be upgraded via an incarnation of his called Mirage Mewtwo. This is from a pokemon special called "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon". Unlike any other version of Mewtwo, this Mewtwo is created by data from the Mirage System, a system that has history on all pokemon types, moves, abilities, etc. that allow Mirage Pokemon to use any move and become any type (according to Dr.Young/Mirage Master).

But for Mewtwo it goes even further. To create Mirage Mewtwo, Mirage Master needed not only the data from the Mirage system, but he also needed access to the data in Pikachu's memory, which included data on multiple legendaries from multiple movies such as Lugia, Celebi, Entei, etc. (thus, this special is canon to the movies). He also required access to the Oak Research Laboratory Network, which allowed him to extract pokemon data from all pokemon databases and research facilities from around the entire world. In other words, Mirage Mewtwo is literally made up from all existing pokemon data and even the data from the Mirage system itself, giving him all their strengths and abilities.

This Mewtwo is entirely different from the other ones in both origin and strength, no one was able to compare to Mirage Mewtwo in the slightest. It only ever even got beaten due to massive PIS from Mirage Mew. So if this is acceptable, I believe we should add this form of Mewtwo to Mewtwo's composite page, which could very well upgrade him.

Is it anything that's quantifiable higher? If I recall all previous legendaries are considered weaker than Mewtwo already here.

You can ask The real cal howard and Saikou The Lewd King to give input here if you wish.

This is highly speculative. How can it be PIS if it has no actual feats of this scale in the first place?

It's PIS because this Mewtwo is supposed to have power and abilities from all pokemon it gets data from, which logically is at least near all pokemon since all existing pokemon data from around the world was taken to create this Mewtwo. The only reason this Mewtwo ever got beaten at all was because of Mirage Mew via a specific requirement.

And i dont see what feats it wouldnt have. Mirage Mewtwo gets its strength from literally all existing pokemon data used to create it. So this Mewtwo should, unless im mistaken, scale above alot of pokemon.

Wasn't it also held off by a Dragonite?

He only has the data of the Pokemon in the Mirage System's database and does not at all have any feats comparable to the high-tiers that would upgrade him.

He already does, bro. Literally no Pokemon outside of the Creation Trio and Arceus are above High 6-A.

Nah it wasn't. It smacked around Dragonite like a toy. None of Ash, Misty, May or Oaks pokemon stood a chance against this Mewtwo, even when combined.

No he doesnt. Mirage Mastser didnt create Mewtwo just off of his data. He extraced all existing pokemon data from across the world and even confirms this when getting access to Oaks data.

Well since Mirage Master had access to, like, the entire planets data on pokemon its very possible the creation Trio's data got extracted as well. It'd be apart of "all existing pokemon data" but others should comment on this too.

What would be speculation about this however? If Mirage Mewtwo has "all existing pokemon data" as apart of his being there shouldnt be any reason why the CT's data wouldn't be accessed for it either and M.M. uses the strength of the Pokemon it gets data from as well.

I agree with Ever. We shouldn't upgrade them based on this. Especially seeing as Arceus wasn't even conceptualized at the time.

These events predate the "diamond and pearl" anime, so I'm pretty sure they don't have data from the Creation Trio or Lake Trio.

Honestly, this thread has more potential if it consists of adding new abilites to Mewtwo.

Oh no Arceus isn't getting touched by this, I don't even think data on Arceus exists outside of pokedex data and lore. And this is anime exclusive so Arceus i definitely agree on.

However, the CT and Lake Trio should be a different story though. This special takes place right before D&P iirc and Team Galactic at this time would be studying them and the lake trio to formulate their plan on capturing them to create their new world, which logically should be apart of the world's pokemon databases. Still, id like at least Cals opinion on this and if hes completely against it as well then i'll drop it.

But even if M.M. can't be upgraded, could this at least upgrade his hax? All Mirage Pokemon have access to all pokemon types, moves, etc. nd Mirage Master even confirms Mewtwo gets all pokemon attacks due to being a Mirage Pokemon.

The movie was developed before and relased on April 29, 2006 while Diamond/Pearl was released on 28 September 2006, the timegap is little.

I reiterate, we are not making this form of Mewtwo Tier 2 based on complete speculation that's never implied.

But it is implied Ever. Mirage Master literally gains the data of all existing pokemon from across the planet to create this Mewtwo and we see this happen in the special. Its only a matter if the CT were or werent studied at the time so they wouldnt be a part of it like other pokemon that would make this unacceptable.

Overlord775 said:
except having data about something doesn't mean that you can create something as powerful
Yeah but here it would seem to be a different matter. Mirage Mewtwo uses Rayquazas power for having its data and it absorbed data from legendaries that appeared in movies.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
But it is implied Ever. Mirage Master literally gains the data of all existing pokemon from across the planet to create this Mewtwo and we see this happen in the special. Its only a matter if the CT were or werent studied at the time so they wouldnt be a part of it like other pokemon that would make this unacceptable.
Again, that's speculation, which we can't allow on this high a level.

Not yet Ant. I believe more abilities could be added via this Mewtwo if nothing else. Plus if it's okay i'd still like to hear what Cal has to say about this if he ever gets a chance to come. I mssgd him about this.

I'm okay with it getting a separate profile with powers of all Pokémon data pre Gen 4. That's all I agree with.

Also, moon level was downgraded without a single calc group member responding to it. So that should be restored.

@Cal

Calc memebers did respond, then the blog got deleted and recreated so all of the comments got deleted.

Regardless, wouldn't it be better to just make a thread on the calc instead of randomly removing the result?

The real cal howard said:
Also, moon level was downgraded without a single calc group member responding to it. So that should be restored.
Everlasting comment, also if you did i would have reverted the edits to High 6-A.

Back