• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Johnny Test CRT

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No point of making 2 CRT's, I reccomend you to put this in the other one
I closed the other one becuase I messed up, which was something I probably shouldn't have done.

Okay then, I disagree with 7-A due to a statement, you need to properly calc it 1st. it may contradict the 200 megatons statement by being lower. OR it can be even higher. The explosion looks like a Nuclear explosion and aftermath so yes, we can assume it's nuclear for a calc

Okay then, I disagree with 7-A due to a statement, you need to properly calc it, it may contradict the 200 megatons statement by being lower.
The explosion looks Nuclear so yes, we can assume it's nuclear
Accord to DinosaurFan, if it's not a nuclear explosion, then you divided it by 2 becuase 50% of a nuclear explosion is the actual blast (he was one of the guys you said could calculate the feats for me).

Also, one more thing. Remember the explosion Johnny creates with 2 other people? He also calculated that and it would be 300 Megatons if it was non-nuclear, 600 if it was. So, would that one count for durability, as he survived it with now harm done. If so, that would be Mountain+ dura.

I asked Dinosaur to see if he can calculate the size of the explosion, and he said 200 Megatons has a Air blast radius of 15.7 kilometers, and a Fireball radius of 3.6 kilometers, according to this. He told me to see if it fits, and if it didn't, then maybe he should calculate it. What do you think?

And the 100MT comes from dividing by 2 from a statement.

I agree by dividing by 2, I disagree with 7-A by a simple statement.

And??? where did you get 300 MT from

The explosion covered the whole of porkbelly, so 7-A seems way more plausible now, still think a calc is needed to be exact

I agree by dividing by 2, I disagree with 7-A by a simple statement

I got it from DinosaurFan. He assumed if all three were equal it'd equal 600 Megatons. Divide it by 2 (assuming if it's non-nuclear) and you get 300 Megatons by all 3 of them combined.

NormalPerson87 said:

I got it from DinosaurFan. He assumed if all three were equal it'd equal 600 Megatons. Divide it by 2 (assuming if it's non-nuclear) and you get 300 Megatons by all 3 of them combined.
But how do you know the explosion is 300 MT

NormalPerson87 said:

But how do you know the explosion is 300 MT
I asked him to calculate the size of the explosion, and he just gave a link to show the Air blast radius and a Fireball radius, and told me to see if it fits or not, and if it doesn't, then he'll probably calculate the size of the explosion.

I..... don't think that would fit for the explosion and impact that we saw
I was just having a conversation with DinosaurFan, still waiting for him to reply back.

I noticed base Johnny Test was upgraded to 8-B, but what was the reason? I'm not sure which thread it was, but it should be linked in the profile editing reasons. And there needs to be evidence a staff member accepted it.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I noticed base Johnny Test was upgraded to 8-B, but what was the reason? I'm not sure which thread it was, but it should be linked in the profile editing reasons. And there needs to be evidence a staff member accepted it.
It was a calc which got accepted by DMUA

Okay, but there should have been a link in the description when the page was edited next time.

Spinosaurus, I came to the conclusion that the radius doesn't fit the explosion, so it is probably best that you calculate the size of the explosion.

Yeah. Lazer dodging is highly consistent in Johnny test

Now the question is who will watch all of Johnny test

GoCommitDi said:
Spinoirr said:
Now the question is who will watch all of Johnny test
Fortunately I have the luck of being C'nadian and they play it on TV all the time up here
This is more brave than when Crabwhale had to go through all of Barney
I'm honestly neutral towards Johnny Test so I guess it helps

first let me just finish watching another certain CN show that needs profiles

NormalPerson87 said:
Spinosaurus, I came to the conclusion that the radius doesn't fit the explosion, so it is probably best that you calculate the size of the explosion.
We don't know the size of the city though.

Perhaps you can make Johnny Test "At least Town level, possibly Mountain level" or something like that?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Perhaps you can make Johnny Test "At least Town level, possibly Mountain level" or something like that?
We can assume it's the size of an american suburb for size

Although instead of exact, mountain level, it can be far higher like for Thanos and Po/Jindiao in which they are far higher instead of Universal/High Universal due to it's evidence being mere statements statements

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
NormalPerson87 said:

I mean, the explosion does give you a visual of the city kind of. I tried looking online to see if there was good visuals of Porkbelly and there was nothing good. So maybe go by what the visual shows? Or we can say that the explosion is 200 Megatons (because the explosion is most certainly nuclear), and we could say something like you said, or something like, "At least 7-C+ to 7-A"

I actually agree with I'm Blue's suggestion. Yes, the explosion is stated to be 200 Megatons, but the air blast radius doesn't really fit the size of the explosion. So, until the explosion gets calced, I think it's best to say "At least 7-C+, likely far higher."

Back